Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eddie Hearn Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think he has sex with his fighters but I dont have proof.

Comment

He is a great talker, i would give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Honestly can’t think of any lie he told

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I honestly think he has sex with his fighters but I dont have proof.
          That’s all the proof I need, actually.

Comment

He looks after his fighters and guarantees them huge paydays and fame. He took a limited slugger like Chisora and made him a multi millionaire and world famous in boxing circles. He’s made AJ more money than any fighter not named Mayweather or pacquiao. From a financial perspective he is a stand up guy. He also fights for the best and fairest deal for his boxers instead of letting them risk defeat for peanuts like some promoters. He has single handedly put British boxing on the map again and is the future of promotions. I can’t say enough good about the man he is the most stand up guy in boxing by a country mile. God bless you Eddie

Comment

zero cred now

Comment

i like the way he drinks his beer

Comment

Hearn is a joke.

Not hard to promote UK fighters in the UK.

Guy hasn't built 1 star in the US despite the bankroll DAZN gave him. Terrible promoter.

Comment

He also destroyed Brook career so theres that.

Comment

He looks after his fighters and guarantees them huge paydays and fame. He took a limited slugger like Chisora and made him a multi millionaire and world famous in boxing circles. He’s made AJ more money than any fighter not named Mayweather or pacquiao. From a financial perspective he is a stand up guy. He also fights for the best and fairest deal for his boxers instead of letting them risk defeat for peanuts like some promoters. He has single handedly put British boxing on the map again and is the future of promotions. I can’t say enough good about the man he is the most stand up guy in boxing by a country mile. God bless you Eddie
                      This is obviously a troll thread but just to contextualise a few of your key points...

He’s done little for Chisora, Chisora’s career has been guided by Steve Goodwin these last few years. Hearn has only ever used him as an opponent.

He’s made AJ more money than De La Hoya, Canelo has he???😂😂

WTF are you talking about😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X