No announcement yet.

Samoan Prime Minister Urges Joseph Parker To Drop Trainer Kevin Barry For Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker should retire, he is done.

Ann Wolfe is not a top tier trainer either FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      Jimmy Thunder - Never set up anything with the jab and paid the price for it, was stopped by light hitting Chris Byrd.

David Tua - Won the first 3-4 rounds of his championship bout with Lennox Lewis, then took a straight right and was never in the fight after that, and never rose to that level again.

Joseph Parker - Make the mistake of fighting AJ from the outside with a 6" reach disadvantage, then loses to a less skilled but tenacious Whyte, and had him in trouble in the last seconds but could not close the deal.

I don't know if this is a pattern here.

I like to see fighters from other parts of the world have success ..(except the UK) ... like the Pacific islands but I don't know if a trainer change is going to make the difference. Whether it's lack of conditioning, fight plan, taking in-fight instructions, or just plain killer instinct, I'm not sure if we've seen the best of JP and that's all he has.
      You had Tua winning the first 3-4 rounds against Lennox? Hahahaha I think you should re-watch that fight again to jog your memory. Tua did not win anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        You had Tua winning the first 3-4 rounds against Lennox? Hahahaha I think you should re-watch that fight again to jog your memory. Tua did not win anything.
        At least the first 3, he was the aggressor and landed more, but after the straight right by Lewis that was it. He was too scared to go back into range so he slipped in as much as he could but Lennox tied him up.

From what I hear from a lot of your posts is that you view things with your heart and not your mind. I know you want to think your brit fighters are untarnishable, but even Lewis had his flaws, looked bad at times and was KOd by the likes of McCall.

Be more objective Sid.

Comment

Working...
        X