Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friend with bi sexuual tendancies wants me to bone his girlfriend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend with bi sexuual tendancies wants me to bone his girlfriend!

He wants to watch.

Would you do it? Would you cuck someone while boning their gf?

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    He wants to watch.

Would you do it? Would you cuck someone while boning their gf?
    How many weight divisions between you and your friend? What percentage of the girl are you both getting?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      How many weight divisions between you and your friend? What percentage of the girl are you both getting?

I think its like im gonna do her then tag him in then im gonna go home while they get on with it, like WWF

Im 205 ish pounds he is about 170 pounds

Comment

Im not going to, im gonna get my own gf, her sister seems to want me but she has a kid and probably has a massive vagina

The bleakness never ends
        Last edited by AlexKid; 10-28-2016, 05:57 AM.

Comment

The first idea is probably better then.Avoid them single mums like the plague mate.The stories I could tell ya..

Comment

The first idea is probably better then.Avoid them single mums like the plague mate.The stories I could tell ya..
            tell me some

Comment

Hit it! Then hit it again!

Comment

tell me some

They know how to ensnare you.Wild in the bedroom.But before I knew it I was a glorified babysitter.In fact,when we split up the kids asked to come and live with me.Never again bruv,never again..

Comment

They know how to ensnare you.Wild in the bedroom.But before I knew it I was a glorified babysitter.In fact,when we split up the kids asked to come and live with me.Never again bruv,never again..
                  fcuk those bbbiiitthhes! no one turns me into a baby sitter, ill throw her baby out teh window!

Comment

tell me some

Comment

Working...
                    X