Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the fight you enjoyed watching a guy lose the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrie Sanders losing to Vitali Klitschko. Sanders had his moments and if he was lucky enuff to alnd the big left he could of ko'd vitali just like he did wlad but he took a horrendous beating and never went down,Sanders could punch like a mule and showed a ton of heart that nite! RIP Mr,Sanders!

Also Mike Tyson losing to Danny Williams was good .

And tyson losing to Lewis was entertaining aswell.

Too many notable fights just in heavyweight in the last 10 years to mention alone,Wlad vs Peter for example and many more.

Comment

The Raging bull agains't the Flash.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        To me is has to be when Barrera whooped the living shit out of Hamed. It was virtually a shutout except for that BS point deduction in the 12th. He took Hamed's soul.

What's yours?
        That has to be #1 with me. Barrera schooled him.

Trinidad/Vargas, Vargas trashed talked way too much with his bully wanna be attitude

Donaire/Vic D, another trash talking idiot

Either Khan KO loses, but it doesn't humble him. He believes his own hype

Comment

I don't get down like that. I'll appreciate a beat- down simply for the art of combat, but there's something pathetic about relishing someone's defeat.

Comment

Mosley-Margarito was sweet.

Comment

Shane Margarito and Pac Margarito. I thought about all of the guys Margarito beat in the past where he could've possibly used plaster, and Pacquiao for one night damn near tortured Margarito. To see Pac hurt Margarito to the body, and see Margarito fold over in pain and to see Pac beating the **** out of Margarito and then showing mercy satisfied my unhealthy blood lust.

Shane was hand picked, called old, and when Margarito was caught trying to use particles/ingredients of possible plaster, I was damn near hysterical. But in the end, Shane was unforgiving, and he shattered this chin myth about a man suspected of using plaster. My mind was filled with evil intent towards Margarito until Shane bent him over like a pretzel with that body shot, put him down with head shots, and then ended the myth of Margaritos chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                I don't get down like that. I'll appreciate a beat- down simply for the art of combat, but there's something pathetic about relishing someone's defeat.
                Some how we just don't believe you because had Floyd been ko'd, you'd probably post something different than this.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr > Montell Griffin II
                  Mayweather > Hatton
                  Pac > Hatton
                  Ward > Froch
                  Kessler > Froch
                  Martinez > Chavez jr
                  JMM IV > Pac

Comment

Working...
                  X