No announcement yet.

tank is shook of loma...nobody really wants to fight loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    Blacks built America and are the reason it has become the richest in modern world history. If it weren’t for blacks your bird s**t colored folk would still be in some piece of s**t country in Europe like the Ukraine lol.
    all hail the brothers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
      People who give Lopez a pass are most likely people who don't have a job, or don't have a real job in which they work hard in. Can you imagine you're going to work, you do good, you put in the time, you get to the top, and then some loud mouth comes in out of no where, says I don't need to put in the work and time, just look at how good I am, give me the top spot. If someone here held a job and this happened to them, I bet you they wouldn't feel it is right, so how they give Lopez a pass for this, is unheard of. For those who do have a job, and who do work hard, I hope one day they also have someone come in and try to grab the top spot from them when they haven't done anything, see how those people who support this Lopez nonsense enjoy something like that.
      If you bore the company and are not innovative enough, they can let you go for a fresher, younger talent. Nothing is permanent. This is like excuse one million from Loma fanboys.

Comment

Curt Henning the early front runner for worst poster of the year.

Comment

The fight will happen. Rumour mill has it that Arum is now trying to get Lopez access to a belt via Commey.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            F**k you, I don’t need your defense. The fact that you ran in here to chastise me while ignoring the blatant racism that I was responding to proves that you’re no better than these other clowns are. Your fav fighters being black doesn’t change the fact that you’re a piece of s**t.

This whole forum is and has always been racist. Every time
            I come here to even attempt to talk boxing I’m confronted with this BS.
            Nearly 800 posts and you have zero rep..that pretty much sums you up what other posters think of you ..I’ll say nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              He's not white doe. He's a liar, can't even acknowledge his real race.
              It's a shield to make you think he can't possibly be biased.
              He could be Dontae for all we know.
              Na I believe he's just some white dude who desperately wishes he was black and probably hates the fact he is white. But that's just my opinion, if you were right it wouldn't surprise me. Or maybe he's just some extremist pbc fan. Either way there's a.real bias.

Comment

Working...
              X