Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will Tim Bradley be in Witness protection program?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Bradley's shook he know's his title is fraudulent and he'll get smoked by any relevant fighter. That's why he's trying to get a big high paying fight to cash out. Which i'm not against tbh. He's boring, feather fisted, he headbutts 100x a fight and is pretty irrelevant already as it is.

Khan
    Garcia
    Matthysse
    Marquez
    Soto
    Rios
    Pacquiao
    Mayweather
    Brook

all beat him
    None of those in that list beat him besides Mayweather and that would be a very tough fight for Floyd. Bradley destroys all those other guys with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Bradley's shook he know's his title is fraudulent and he'll get smoked by any relevant fighter. That's why he's trying to get a big high paying fight to cash out. Which i'm not against tbh. He's boring, feather fisted, he headbutts 100x a fight and is pretty irrelevant already as it is.

Khan
      Garcia
      Matthysse
      Marquez
      Soto
      Rios
      Pacquiao
      Mayweather
      Brook

all beat him

Bet your account Rios beats him. I will take that bet with you Maniac.

Comment

Is Bradley walking on his own yet?

Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-07-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          That's a frigging great shout.

EDIT: Theoretically, it's a great shout. But I just realised that it'll probably be a dull fight - Tim will be on the retreat, pot-shotting, while Pac struggles to cut the ring off. I think he learned in the first fight he can't trade with Pac.
          Possibly but Bradley doesn't have the skills nor boxing ability to consistently fight on the outside which is why he ended up trading. I don't think he wanted to trade with Pacquaio at all he just simply had no choice at times.

Other than flat out running, Pacquaio will get to him.

It most likely will be dull but Pacquaio needs to avenge that robbery before his career is over. Why not now? Now's the best time in this "re-building" stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            None of those in that list beat him besides Mayweather and that would be a very tough fight for Floyd. Bradley destroys all those other guys with ease.
            Bradley has a chance beating all of those guys except for Mayweather and Pacquiao. He gets beaten [outclassed] by both. We already know for sure by Pacquiao. Hell, if Manny from December were to show up, it'd be pretty ugly for Tim.

And actually, most of those guys have a chance. Bradley has been mistaken for an "elite" top-shelf fighter when he just plain isn't. He's a cut above most guys, but I'd love to see him in with some of the names on that list. Many of them at least give him a highly competitive fight. The only guys I think he handles with ease on that list are possibly Khan if he can't stick to his gameplan, Garcia if he can't land a big hook (Danny needs to prove he can win another way against better competition IMO), and Rios (obviously the most limited fighter on that list with the exception of maybe Khan). Though I would like to see those fights too.
            Last edited by samouraď; 01-07-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

As long as Bradley thinks he's a bigger star and worth more money than he is.

Comment

i agree it aint bradleys fault he got the robbery win, but the guy is pathetic. He thinks he some huge star, he ducked khan, ducked so many other fighters just cause he wants to fight one big money fight per year. He doesnt deserve a big fight so he should get busy and start fighting some solid opponents on HBO BAD

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  He thinks he some huge star, he ducked khan,
                  He fought Pacquiao instead of Amir Khan. How is that ducking Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    Bradley has a chance beating all of those guys except for Mayweather and Pacquiao. He gets beaten [outclassed] by both. We already know for sure by Pacquiao. Hell, if Manny from December were to show up, it'd be pretty ugly for Tim.

And actually, most of those guys have a chance. Bradley has been mistaken for an "elite" top-shelf fighter when he just plain isn't. He's a cut above most guys, but I'd love to see him in with some of the names on that list. Many of them at least give him a highly competitive fight. The only guys I think he handles with ease on that list are possibly Khan if he can't stick to his gameplan, Garcia if he can't land a big hook (Danny needs to prove he can win another way against better competition IMO), and Rios (obviously the most limited fighter on that list with the exception of maybe Khan). Though I would like to see those fights too.
                    29 have tried, 29 have failed. Pac knew what would happen in a rematch, so he went back to familiar territory. Nacho knows what would happen to JMM, Arum knows what would happen to Rios, Garcia is gonna get beaten by Judah, and Khan is trying to fight Hatton's brother or something.

Comment

Some childish attitudes on here just cos he got the nod against Pacquiao
                      The rematch was there to remove all doubt but Pacquiao chose to fight Marquez
                      I think Bradley is a very good boxer but obviously not as good as he thinks but people around here make Rios out to be great when he is as limited as the come.Plus he is guilty of a gift decision too

Comment

Working...
                      X