Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to put their hand up after AJ/Wilder 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to put their hand up after AJ/Wilder 1?

NSB is split into two pretty distinct camps - those who insist AJ will blow Wilder away, and those who insist the opposite. And within those Camps, are people who are so steadfast in their opinion, they have backed themselves into a corner with nowhere to go.

Barring a Canelo/GGG-type draw (which was a thinly veiled business decision to secure future revenue), one of these Camps is going to get blown apart.

Question is, who is going to be here to put their hand up and say they were wrong?

post histories will obviously dictate who was wrong. Or memories. It's easy to remember who are the loudest and most annoying (All I have to do is check my ignore list)

If I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong. **** happens.

Comment

The Wilder fans will just back another fighter and continue on their demise .

Of course they have a second fight to save face and when Joshua knocks Wilder out in fight 1 before the 6th round they will say Joshua was lucky bc he has no stamina .....

Check back here at this post ! lol

Comment

I hope it’s Wilder, mostly because if he get ko’d I don’t think he’ll recover to ever have a second fight. Joshua I think would have a better chance of regrouping.

Comment

I don't see it quite that way. People are polarized in who they think wants the fight and who doesn't. As far as how it plays out though, I think there are a LOT of us who think AJ should win on paper, but know that Wilder can and may end it at any time. It's become a really hard fight to pick after their last 2 fights.

As far as being wrong, I'm always the first one to say I was wrong. I have no problems with that.

I don't really have a strong pick in this one though. I was picking AJ up until recently. Now, I'm mostly 50/50 with a slight lean toward Wilder because I think he's the more confident of the two at the moment. He just survived a huge scare and came back to win. That has to boost his confidence and shake AJ's.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-11-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I have no problem saying I think AJ will win, been saying it from the beginning. How old are you dudes on this site? People act as if getting a fight prediction wrong is this totally embarrassing thing. If you're wrong then ok, life moves on afterward

Or maybe you're only talking about the fanboys from each side. Nobody really takes them seriously anyway

Comment

It's a close fight that either man could win in my opinion. Both are very big punchers with average chins so it will almost certainly be a KO ending one way or the other. I favor AJ because Wilder is so wild and sloppy and AJ is the more correct puncher and leaves fewer openings. Wilder has a long strong left jab and a great straight right when he actually throws it straight. Neither boxer is a favorite of mine so I don't care who wins. I hope they are really going to fight so we can see who is better.

Comment

i like both guys (mouthy aj's fans, not so much)

1st bomb that lands wins it and i feel dw has faster hands.

im picking this not needing judges

Comment

I'm calling it now. Their first fight will be a draw.

Comment

It's easy to predict wrong in this fight. Possibly Joshua if it goes the distance or Wilder for the KO.

I think each side's fan girls are more annoying by pretending they are privvy to negotiations or showing massive bias and favourtism. It's called boxing, not nationalism.

It will be those one eyed fan girls that can eat **** for being incorrect. We know who they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X