Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live fight (as in saw it in the arena) watching my cousin win the area title when i was 13 guy he faced was meant to hit like a mule my cousin took his best and won on the scores

Live TV fight Benn vs Mcclellan still the best fight I have ever seen it had everything only downside is how gerald is now

Fight you saw later (like one from before your time) rumble in the jungle watched the when we were kings documentary a truly historic fight

Comment

Hagler vs hearns
      Hagler vs minter
      Hagler vs Duran
      Hagler vs mugabi

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        In person: Minnesota Ice Joey Abell vs anyone

TV live: Fury/Klitschko

Before my time: Tyson vs Holmes
        I was at Fury-Klitschko, the fight weren’t all that entertaining but after Michael Buffer said “and the new” the atmosphere was quality

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Curve ball.... I enjoyed Khan v Maidana
          Very good fight, was never a fan of Khan but he earned my respect that night

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I was at Fury-Klitschko, the fight weren’t all that entertaining but after Michael Buffer said “and the new” the atmosphere was quality

Haha that's badass! I'm a huge Fury fan for some reason and got really caught up in all of that buildup to the fight so was on the edge of my seat the whole time just hoping Fury didn't get caught.

Comment

Corrales-Castillo

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Only select ONE per category. Hard to narrow down to one. I guess for me I had to have loved and been entertained by the action and the result so for live for me the best I saw was Rafael Marquez-Israel Vazquez III but my guy lost (even though I like Izzy a lot) so hard to chose that one.

Live fight (as in saw it in the arena) Marquez-Pacquaio IV

Live TV fight Trinidad-Vargas

Fight you saw later (like one from before your time) Pryor-Arguello I IMO the greatest fight of all-time

live tv, ward-kovalev 1 made me the happiest.

Comment

all time fav fight here is Toney-Jirov though, live, it was amazing. steward about had a heart attack at the end, he was so excited. rip

but toney at the end whooped that ass on instinct alone, he was dead ass tired

Comment

Barrera-Morales 3 is up there.

Last edited by Santa_; 05-03-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I was at maidana vs Morales live and it's still one of the greatest nights of my life. Being at ggg vs canelo was sick too

Comment

Working...
                      X