No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite Charlo?

For some odd reason I cannot choose... I might even be leaning towards Jermell....

I see them as one person. I’ll be honest with you...I can’t figure out the difference as to who’s who. So...I see em as one versatile and very active fighter.

Jermaell Charlo. Lookin forward to his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I see them as one person. I’ll be honest with you...I can’t figure out the difference as to who’s who. So...I see em as one versatile and very active fighter.

Jermaell Charlo. Lookin forward to his next fight

Green K man.

Comment

I think Jermall is the better fighter. Whoever fights at 160, I think that’s Jermall.

Comment

I can tell them apart. I like Jermall (the middleweight). I never warmed up to Jermell even before he beat my boy Lubin.

Comment

Chaplin or professor X, can't decide...

Comment

Both of them would be if they interlaced some humor into their passion and romp stomp persona. Humor and some light heartedness into things would take what they have as far as their dynamic personalities and give them true charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                For some odd reason I cannot choose... I might even be leaning towards Jermell....
                Could that odd reason be because they are identical twins? Of course, Jarmall is fighting at the heavier weight, but that may change too.

Comment

Practically the same person, jermell seems angrier so I'll go with him. Both are very dangerous and seem to be getting better

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I think Jermall is the better fighter. Whoever fights at 160, I think that’s Jermall.
                    Lol yeah that's Jermall

Comment

Working...
                    X