Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Margarito, Cotto, Hatton have the same style as Pacquiao? This is news to me. DO TELL MORE!
    I didn't say that also who said the same style? Similar styles is what was said

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      well so much for being the #1 P4P best in the world, 8 titles in 8 divisions, greatest of all time, greater than duran... even his own fans agree that he only has a puncher's chance against floyd.

Pacquiao doesn't just have a puncher's chance it's closer than that, we gotta see if they fight

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SMILEY View Post
        Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.
        Believe me, Manny Pacquiao will beat Mayweather. It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.
        He will feel the big punches of the PaCman if ever they square of in the ring...Agree or disagree?

I agree Pacquiao will hattonize Mayweather.

Comment

lol @ pac fans trying to convince themselves

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lol @ pac fans trying to convince themselves
            Obviously I highly doubt Pacquiao just has to land one punch and it's over, but he'd be the best fighter Mayweather has faced we can't just guess fights we have to see them to really know who is better

Comment

2 things!! mayw and marq DO NOT have the same style!! and Marq has a better chin and more heart than Mayw!! Still believe Pacq and Mayw is a GOOD fight!! and WIll be Very interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Margarito, Cotto, Hatton have the same style as Pacquiao? This is news to me. DO TELL MORE!
                Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                I didn't say that also who said the same style? Similar styles is what was said
                Pacquiao's style isn't similar to Margarito's, Hatton's, or Cotto's either. The reality is that Pacquiao will be a clear underdog to Mayweather seeing as how he seems to have trouble with technical counterpunching fighters, but for whatever reasons Pacquiao fans can't admit that.

Comment

Completely disagree. Shane has more one punch KO power than Pacman. The only time in recent memory when Pac KO'd a guy with one punch was Hatton, who Mayweather also KO'd with a left hook, so that should tell you something. Hatton was a really good fighter, who had a glass jaw in big moments.

Floyd has a very underrated chin. There's a reason he's never been completely floored. His glove hit the canvas against Judah, but he's NEVER been floored off his feet. He took some huge shots from Corley, Mosley, Judah, and a couple from Ortiz (who has as much punching power as Pacman). No way does Pac KO Mayweather.

I know Marquez and Floyd aren't the same fighter, but on MAJOR thing that's similar still can't be overlooked......they are both counter punchers first. Manny had tons of trouble, even when JMM was backing up, at hitting Marquez successfully. I can't see Manny being able to penetrate Floyd's defense and overcome the reach advantage, and when he does, Floyd will hold Manny and clinch.

Floyd will be able to hit Manny with straight rights, something all southpaws and especially Manny are susceptible too, from a distance where Manny can't get going, and when he does get through every now and then, Floyd will clinch. And if he manages tog et Floyd on the ropes, how can Manny (147-148 lbs) keep Floyd on them without him holding or pushing Manny off??? Ortiz, Castillo, and Oscar had some success keeping Floyd on the ropes, but they were all bigger and out weighed him heavily on fight night. Castillo did by 9 lbs, Oscar by 10+ lbs, and Ortiz by 14 lbs.

Also, something you Pac fans always seem to overlook is the fact that Manny simply can't cut off the ring. Ortiz cuts the ring more successfully than Manny, hence why he was able tog et Floyd in a corner every now and then, and with his size advantage, he kept Floyd on the ropes a couple times. Manny doesn't know how to cut the ring, even against a past prime slow Marquez, how is he going to be able to cut off the ring to a fresher much faster Mayweather???

Comment

This fight is never going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                      2 things!! mayw and marq DO NOT have the same style!! and Marq has a better chin and more heart than Mayw!! Still believe Pacq and Mayw is a GOOD fight!! and WIll be Very interesting!!
                      Better chin? Please explain how you grade a fighters chin?

Comment

Working...
                      X