Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a win or loss name a fighter/s who won you over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik won me over with his win over Taylor...I try to forget the years that came after wards

Hopkins won me over after abusing Tito. Despite what Hopkins did to the flag I'm proud of and my ethnicity, he really won me over with that performance. Both of us being Philly dudes helped matters. He's a G, and most of all, a showman.

Victor Ortiz kinda won me over with his fight against Maidana. There is nothing wrong with being mentally unable to continue. He beats up Berto, and all his ring-sins will be washed away. People/keyboard warriors talk **** about the pup, but he was starting to get an epic ass whupping and it was only going to get worse. He's got my respect until he screams blindness and bloody murder in the opposite eye from which he was head butted in. Till then, War Ortiz.

Comment

Mickey,mutha****ing Ward baby.He lost with style & honor.But he also holds the biggest comeback win off of body shots I've ever seen!!He was in there with a kid named something Sanchez,who was like 15 & 0 with 13 ko's or something.Mickey was fighting like he been out drinking all night,the hbo commentators were like they shouldn't pay Ward for the fighting like that.he was loosing every second of the fight,then boom,a couple seconds later boom,another body shot,fight over.

Oh,oh & lately,Lucas Matthysse loss to Judah won me over big time!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        when Pullcounter was ****ing up IdNod4u2, IdNod4u2 won me over...he kept taking punishment but kept going
        He was low blowing too.

His pitty pat punches had nothing on them,they were all for show.
        I was putting some bonechrushers on him. I know he was hurt. He reminded me a bit of Margarito smiling while he was taking a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Mares won me over in the Perez fight
          I agree.

Comment

Cotto....DURING the Clottey fight.....I didn't like Cotto at first because he had beaten 2 of favs in Zab and Shane.....I felt like he went low on Zab and was given a home CROWD decision against Shane......the funny thing is Clottey was my dude as well at the time....I remember losing dam near ALL my points on that Cotto-Clottey fight....I was heated at the decision....BUT Cotto won me over FINALLY .....he fought on with a cut that MOST fighters wouldn't.....Devon Alexander is the latest fighter to make me give Cotto MORE props for the way he held it down for something like 9 rounds with a nasty cut.....yea, Cotto won a fan for life in that one.....STILL think Clottey won that though

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              He was low blowing too.

His pitty pat punches had nothing on them,they were all for show.
              I was putting some bonechrushers on him. I know he was hurt. He reminded me a bit of Margarito smiling while he was taking a beating.

good sport

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Cotto....DURING the Clottey fight.....I didn't like Cotto at first because he had beaten 2 of favs in Zab and Shane.....I felt like he went low on Zab and was given a home CROWD decision against Shane......the funny thing is Clottey was my dude as well at the time....I remember losing dam near ALL my points on that Cotto-Clottey fight....I was heated at the decision....BUT Cotto won me over FINALLY .....he fought on with a cut that MOST fighters wouldn't.....Devon Alexander is the latest fighter to make me give Cotto MORE props for the way he held it down for something like 9 rounds with a nasty cut.....yea, Cotto won a fan for life in that one.....STILL think Clottey won that though
                I hear that.Do you remember the fight that Gatti had? The one where he had a huge cut over his eye and KOed the guy to win, they were about to stop the fight.....I cant remember the opponent. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X