Family Seperation has Ended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    blah, blah, blah
    That was the most long-winded strawman I think I've ever seen.

Vlad provided links proving I was correct.

Maybe go read them and spend less time trying to emulate me.

If you mimic me again, I'll place you on ignore. I'm looking for discourse, not an echo chamber.

If I want to hear myself be repeated, I'll go break out my old tape recorder and play with it.

Be yourself. Speak like you. Dont try and be 1bad65, Jr.

As flattering as it is to be imitated, I'm not here to be a trendsetter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That was the most long-winded strawman I think I've ever seen.

Vlad provided links proving I was correct.

Maybe go read them and spend less time trying to emulate me.

If you mimic me again, I'll place you on ignore. I'm looking for discourse, not an echo chamber.

If I want to hear myself be repeated, I'll go break out my old tape recorder and play with it.

Be yourself. Speak like you. Dont try and be 1bad65, Jr.

As flattering as it is to be imitated, I'm not here to be a trendsetter.

Ha Ha! The truth hurts!

Comment

Ha Ha! The truth hurts!
        Is this really the depth of your intellect???

Please tell me you bring more than D talking points, mimicking, and nonsense like this to the table.....

Face it, you were wrong. It ain't the end of the world. We're all wrong at times. It's part of being human.

Learn from it, and take my advice. Vary your news sources. Superfan sites only tell you half the story, at best.

And never forget, your team is on video calling you "stupid" for believing the lies they tell you.

Yet another reason to vary your news sources.

Comment

Please tell me you bring more than D talking points, mimicking, and nonsense like this to the table.....

Face it, you were wrong. It ain't the end of the world. We're all wrong at times. It's part of being human.

Learn from it, and take my advice. Vary your news sources. Superfan sites only tell you half the story, at best.

And never forget, your team is on video calling you "stupid" for believing the lies they tell you.

I just kinda feel sad the world is the way it is.

Comment

Snopes website fact check.......something you should do!

Comment

Ha Ha! The truth hurts!
              Yes, Vlad provided the truth.

Now go read his links and catch up on current events.

It's always best to debate knowing all the facts, as opposed to entering a debate ignorant of them.

Comment

Snopes website fact check.......something you should do!
                Snopes has a bad record on that.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/snopes-caught-playing-defense-for-democrats-who-sat-during-navy-seal-tribute/

They are a one of those superfan sites I spoke one of.

Why are you so hell bent on staying ignorant and defending the very people who called you "stupid"???

Comment

Snopes has a bad record on that.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/sn...-seal-tribute/

They are a one of those superfan sites I spoke one of.

Why are you so hell bent on staying ignorant and defending the very people who called you "stupid"???

Keep on quoting nonsense based on conjecture.

Comment

Keep on quoting nonsense based on conjecture.

LOL

Nothing personal 1bad, but this role-reversal is a bit funny

It reminds me of when a role-reversal happened in The Office

Comment

O

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      You are either joking, or very misinformed. Did you even see this? Obama basically created the policy of kids being detained for months.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=785335

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/
                      Either you're misinformed or lying in a pathetic attempt to blame the Obama admistration for something Trump is responsible for. The children detained under the Obama administration were not a part of the Zero tolerance policy enacted by the Trump administration.

Bush and Obama did not have policies that resulted in the mass separation of parents and children like we’re seeing under the current administration,” Sarah Pierce, a policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute, told us.

“Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date,” Brown and her co-author, Tim O’Shea, wrote in an explainer piece for the Bipartisan Policy Center’s website. “Some children may have been separated from the adults they entered with, in cases where the family relationship could not be established, child trafficking was suspected, or there were not sufficient family detention facilities available. … However, the zero-tolerance policy is the first time that a policy resulting in separation is being applied across the board

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/di...rate-families/

Comment

Working...
                      X