Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Joshua and Wilder Won't Be Able To Touch Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warren is a bigger spoofer than hearn and thats saying something, id say fury will be happy with the big payday if he can be managed right until he gets a chance that is. I hope the uk boxing public ensure fury is capable of putting up a fight before he goes on ppv!!!! not another haye fiasco

i doubt fury gets anywhere near where he was 3 years ago, u dont live that lifestyle and then just turn back the clock

Comment

Ok, enough hype. Now we’ve seen him fight. Who in the top 10 would not have knocked him out tonight? Who in the top 20 could he challenge, much less beat?

George Forman looked much better in his first comeback fight, and he’d been out, what, a decade?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        I can see him beating Joshua, but Wilder will put him to sleep! I also think Ortiz would beat Fury.
        Joshua would have him out of there in 3 rounds.

He'd make Wilder look like David Lemieux did against Saunders.

Wilder is absolute hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          His banter is good but his fights are borefests.
          His 'banter' is cringeworthy ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            His 'banter' is cringeworthy ****e.
            Well when he pulled out Batman costume that was a little funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              You can't just claim something is wrong without showing the wrong parts. All Olympians can box, that's a fact. The reason why some medalists don't do well usually has to do with chin and management e.g Audley Harrison. It's a given that Joshua and Wilder can box so Fury doesn't have an advantage there. His other advantage is size which doesn't apply once more to Joshua and Wilder so his reach won't be an advantage. His other attribute is movement and tbf Joshua and Wilder can move faster.

You will know Tyson Fury is a bum when he steps in with Joshua. Never mind the judges, Joshua will switch off his lights.
              the wrong parts were all of the parts you wrote.

Comment

Two more years of talk before Fury actually fight me. Gonna be a long two years.

Comment

Working...
                X