Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the change in opinion on horn is hilarious....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    And this is why your NOT involved in the sport in REAL LIFE because you know nothing about organizations titles or business. You are a TRUE CASUAL but the sport needs guys like you so keep the mayweather vs mike tyson threads alive
    Oh yeah and let me guess you're so in the know I'm saying beating horn means **** all, how have I got people so shook up in this thread by saying that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      Don't see what's hard to interpret. Pacquiao won in most people's books when he's old and shot to ****.
      "most people's books" are irrelevant.

"At the end of the day", the only "books" that matter are the history books that display this photo prominently at the top of the page:

Now, I'll ask you again. Which excuse is it? Because you can't have it both ways bro.

"Pacquiao was old" - he was fresh off clear, decisive, DOMINANT wins against Prime Bradley and Prime Vargas. Vargas in the SAME 12-month period as he fought Horn. No, your boy took this dude light and got manhandled for his troubles. Look at this BS:

Busy texting hookers when you got a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        "most people's books" are irrelevant.

"At the end of the day", the only "books" that matter are the history books that display this photo prominently at the top of the page:

Now, I'll ask you again. Which excuse is it? Because you can't have it both ways bro.

"Pacquiao was old" - he was fresh off clear, decisive, DOMINANT wins against Prime Bradley and Prime Vargas. Vargas in the SAME 12-month period as he fought Horn. No, your boy took this dude light and got manhandled for his troubles. Look at this BS:

Busy texting hookers when you got a fight.
        Mate I'm far from a pacquiao fan lol. Just unsure what I'm meant to have an excuse for, I thought he won pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          Mate I'm far from a pacquiao fan lol. Just unsure what I'm meant to have an excuse for, I thought he won pretty clearly.
          Listen, you're entitled to your wrong opinion, certainly.

All I'm saying is, let's not speak in absolutes like Manny was some tornado force or that Horn wasn't roughing his ass up or that Manny wasn't fresh off beating a PRIME YOUNG COME FORWARD fighter. Age is an excuse - Floyd was older than him yet somehow Horn performed even better than Mayweather against Manny. No respect whatsoever even after Round 9.

I put up another video where I clearly showed that Manny was landing flush on Horn with shots that dropped numerous solid chin fighters. Horn was always moving lateral to avoid Manny's ability to land a combo on him and minimize damage.

But the point is Manny only did that in like 5 rounds! THAT is the problem. Each round is scored as a separate fight. Too many cats judging off of Horn's face after round 9 and a trigger finger ref. Manny was pulling an Adrien Broner - minus the head shake (which had he done that might have won him the fight) from rounds 1-6 straight up. Well hell, you only need 7 to win.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Listen, you're entitled to your wrong opinion, certainly.

All I'm saying is, let's not speak in absolutes like Manny was some tornado force or that Horn wasn't roughing his ass up or that Manny wasn't fresh off beating a PRIME YOUNG COME FORWARD fighter. Age is an excuse - Floyd was older than him yet somehow Horn performed even better than Mayweather against Manny. No respect whatsoever even after Round 9.

I put up another video where I clearly showed that Manny was landing flush on Horn with shots that dropped numerous solid chin fighters. Horn was always moving lateral to avoid Manny's ability to land a combo on him and minimize damage.

But the point is Manny only did that in like 5 rounds! THAT is the problem. Each round is scored as a separate fight. Too many cats judging off of Horn's face after round 9 and a trigger finger ref. Manny was pulling an Adrien Broner - minus the head shake (which had he done that might have won him the fight) from rounds 1-6 straight up. Well hell, you only need 7 to win.
            Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion. We shall see how he does tonight, hopefully well cause I will piss myself laughing if he wins after all the Crawford hype.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Morning reading all that ****. op will say Horn is a bum but in the same breath say how good vanes is and that scrub fury is fighting. You have zero credibility
              All bums imo

Comment

Working...
              X