Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner's Post-Fight Antics Create Yet Another Black Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    "****en loser." Yeah that would be your useless idol Bonehedd The Degenerate.

LOL
    I don’t give a **** about Broner. Just don’t call him a role model or expect any athlete to be one. If they assume the role fine, but if they don’t...then don’t thrust it upon him or anyone.

Comment

• Please lets keep boxing from all SJW bull****.

I like when fighters are unhinged.

Dont like it dont watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Please lets keep boxing from all SJW bull****.

I like when fighters are unhinged.

Dont like it dont watch.
        Pretty much this..

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Pretty much this..
          Now Broner is no where near Tysons level on the mic but could you imagine Mike in todays PC society? He wouldnt be Mike Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            Now Broner is no where near Tysons level on the mic but could you imagine Mike in todays PC society? He wouldnt be Mike Tyson.
            Their would be people who would do everything in the their power to ruin him if he said the things he said in today's world.

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              "****en loser." Yeah that would be your useless idol Bonehedd The Degenerate.

LOL

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I don’t give a **** about Broner. Just don’t call him a role model or expect any athlete to be one. If they assume the role fine, but if they don’t...then don’t thrust it upon him or anyone.
              Athletes that are high profile, amateur or pro, have been looked upon as role models for decades and decades. And kids, especially today, regularly look up to them. And SHOULD expect them to set an example of an upstanding citizen. If you disagree fine. That just means you're giving excuses for a worthless POS with zero class and marginal skills. If that's what YOU wanna stand behind, go for it. Shows your level is at bottom feeder, and sinking fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                A DEGREE? A degree is for a job or profession....ie they're already in their profession.....What do you need a degree for? And I hate to burst your bubble, but he had to ACT a certain way because of the hatred towards blacks, to be more tolerable to white people, which many blacks have had to do in this country. But now, there is no need to put on an ACT, or ACT like someone from bygone eras, and they still got treated like sh|t, so we've learned, that no matter how you ACT youre still gonna be judged by people like yourself, because you want some stranger to ACT like who you want him to ACT like, to ACT like some figment of your imagination. What about being yourself....
                we are still digging up bodies from ancient times, who were buried with JEWELRY, so people have been flaunting jewelry for millennia, all athletes , movie stars, and famous people Show off their jewelry, homes, cars. And its still big in todays generations. sounds like youre mad because the times, have changed (evolved). Why dont YOU just ACT like a fan....since you want OTHERS to ACT like you think they should ACT

Act with decency? Maturity, class, keep forgetting that is so monumental to get out of people in this day and age. Mad?? Dude I am a brown skin hispanic american. I am dissappointed at how my blacks and browns still behave foolishly, while our own kind celebrate such stupidity. Grow the **** up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
                  Act with decency? Maturity, class, keep forgetting that is so monumental to get out of people in this day and age. Mad?? Dude I am a brown skin hispanic american. I am dissappointed at how my blacks and browns still behave foolishly, while our own kind celebrate such stupidity. Grow the **** up already.
                  No you didnt get what im saying, they're asking people to ACT, like something else then they'll say, "He's fake, he's not being himself" if you want be something YOU envision, then be THAT.
                  Characters in BOXING make money and help promotion which makes MONEY in PRIZE fighting. Besides, they're the ones getting punched in the head and taking years off their lives so they can be called a "bum" by the very fans of this sport.
                  But ACT like........

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    No you didnt get what im saying, they're asking people to ACT, like something else then they'll say, "He's fake, he's not being himself" if you want be something YOU envision, then be THAT.
                    Characters in BOXING make money and help promotion which makes MONEY in PRIZE fighting. Besides, they're the ones getting punched in the head and taking years off their lives so they can be called a "bum" by the very fans of this sport.
                    But ACT like........

I never understood calling a fighter a coward or a bum unless its warranted. You are right them losing years of their lives. They suffer in silence with their loved ones, while we make of them in losses. For me, Boxing does not need any villains. Boxing has been its own worst enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                      What do you get with 2 Mexicans in a spaceship? Illegal aliens-LOL!!!!!!!!!
                      Call a Mexican an illegal alien all day... he'll call them fecal matter, rats... however, do not insult them by even merely suggesting they are African American.... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X