Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all AJ haters against the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen AJ fans upset at Hearn for immediate rematch

Comment

I'm not a hater of AJ, but I'm against a rematch, at least for now, because the Heavyweight division needs an undisputed and lineal champion... Ruiz should target Wilder (for undisputed) or Fury (for vacant lineal) next...

The Heavyweight division doesn't need to be stuck in a series of rematches, remember that mandatory defenses can ruin everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Keep in check by exposing how stupid you are? Please tell us how TS didn't start posting until after Joshua lost even though he started posting in May. You're so ****ing smart man.
        I expose how you contradict yourself and expose how stup1d you really are. Everybody knows this so all I do is reenforce it. Hopefully you will see how much you are making a fool of yourself.

I am trying to help you bro.

Comment

I don't understand, why AJ haters don't want to see Ruiz knocking him out again?

Comment

I like Joshua but I think the immediate rematch is a mistake. I'm not against it but there is a good chance he will lose again.

He got hurt 4 times over 7 rounds. He really wasn't in fight after the 3rd. He never made the adjustments that tells you he could do better next time.

I wanted him to win against Ruiz because I thought he was the better fighter. After seeing it I still think he's better than he fought Ruiz but I'm not sure he has the confidence to win the rematch just yet. I would have to see him against another fighter first.

Comment

I don't care either way.

Ruiz Jr. knocks him out in the rematch.

If it's postponed, Fury or Wilder will grab the belts.

In the end, Deontay Wilder will become Undisputed HW Champion of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Fury, Frank Warren, Arum, resident AJ haters on Boxing Scene, YouTube Channels that never liked him etc. Even out here in the UK, it’s all these jealous white boxers and trainers that have always been pro-Fury and anti-AJ that are saying the same thing.

I see a pattern with all of them. Leave the guy alone. If he loses the rematch, it’s his prerogative and his career. They never liked him, why do they care now?
                ... I think you need to try to somehow relax... "dealing with complexity" isn't a strong human asset...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I expose how you contradict yourself and expose how stup1d you really are. Everybody knows this so all I do is reenforce it. Hopefully you will see how much you are making a fool of yourself.

I am trying to help you bro.
                  Keep trying to deflect instead of admitting your claim the TS only started posting after Joshua lost is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Keep trying to deflect instead of admitting your claim the TS only started posting after Joshua lost is stupid.
                    You are such a fool. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X