Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2019, 06:13 PM #21
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 8,158
Quoted: 5374 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,628.98
Bank: 2,566.76
Total Points: 124,195.74
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
An anonymous tip they robbed the store yet the cops didn't verify with the store they were robbed???

So I can call the cops right now and say man down robbed Walmart and they'd come to your home guns drawn without confirming with Walmart that they were robbed???

You are not a libertarian. You're a police state Republican who thinks it's ok to smoke weed
You have to be kidding me. You think the cops go take a report of a armed robbery then go to the persons house?
If I called the cops and said Walmart had been robbed and they were driving a blue SUV plate number bla bla and they just left. Do you think they're going to take a report first then give chase?
man down is online now  
Old 06-14-2019, 06:23 PM #22
Eff Pandas Eff Pandas is offline
Ignore List Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Camel Toe Capital of the World, Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 41,041
Quoted: 20427 Post(s)
Rep Power: 125
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,304.06
Bank: 1,362,442.91
Total Points: 1,363,746.97
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
99% aren't fit anymore. They're sick and tired of dealing with the BS everyday and all being lumped in as the bad guys. They should move on but much like politics the people in charge make too much money and have a union that protects them.

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.
Idk that it matters THAT much what was claimed by some random person on the phone.

Its on the police when they are dealing with the people & this f#cking idiot was telling a pregnant chick holding a baby to put her hands down like a maniac as the man was complying with the other officer who was still yelling at that mfer like he wasn't complying.

This isn't how cops should be treating citizens who are following the logical orders they were asked to follow & didn't appear to be of any threat to these officers holding guns in front of kids like its a child-like game of cops & robbers.

And I definitely agree there are a lot of people not fit to be cops. They need to clean house &/or re-train cops better to deal with the community they are in. Cops today act like this is a military state or something crazy like that too often. Thats not how it should be.
Eff Pandas is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 06:30 PM #23
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 28,970
Quoted: 22300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 438,554.58
Bank: 104,938.68
Total Points: 543,493.26
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
You have to be kidding me. You think the cops go take a report of a armed robbery then go to the persons house?
If I called the cops and said Walmart had been robbed and they were driving a blue SUV plate number bla bla and they just left. Do you think they're going to take a report first then give chase?
Yes!!! They're going to confirm with Walmart there was an actual robbery on an ANONYMOUS TIP! Anonymous being the key word. Especially when there was no alarm from the store and no calls from the store saying there was a robbery.
Motorcity Cobra is online now  
Old 06-14-2019, 06:47 PM #24
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 28,970
Quoted: 22300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 438,554.58
Bank: 104,938.68
Total Points: 543,493.26
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.
Bull****!!! The article clearly states


Quote:
The Phoenix Police Department confirmed that officers had taken "two individuals into custody while investigating a shoplifting incident."


You made up the armed robbery BS to cover for the cops because they people harassed were black. Stop the BS
Motorcity Cobra is online now  
Old 06-14-2019, 06:52 PM #25
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 8,158
Quoted: 5374 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,628.98
Bank: 2,566.76
Total Points: 124,195.74
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Bull****!!! The article clearly states




You made up the armed robbery BS to cover for the cops because they people harassed were black. Stop the BS
Yeah the media never gets it wrong huh? I really dont understand your argument. I agreed that the cops should be dealt with if this story is correct.
So whats wrong with waiting for all the info? You know we'll hear about it if the cops are in the wrong. So why not wait for it?

You just ALWAYS have to bring race into **** huh? Why dont you and Larry have a get together. I bet you two would get a long great!
man down is online now  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:07 PM #26
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 28,970
Quoted: 22300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 438,554.58
Bank: 104,938.68
Total Points: 543,493.26
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Yeah the media never gets it wrong huh? I really dont understand your argument. I agreed that the cops should be dealt with if this story is correct.
So whats wrong with waiting for all the info? You know we'll hear about it if the cops are in the wrong. So why not wait for it?

You just ALWAYS have to bring race into **** huh? Why dont you and Larry have a get together. I bet you two would get a long great!
Read this part again


The Phoenix Police Department confirmed that officers had taken "two individuals into custody while investigating a shoplifting incident."

The quotation marks is a direct statements from the police!

You aren't waiting for facts to out. You have the facts and are ignoring them because u saw the people were black & you automatically assumed there has to be more to this story.
Motorcity Cobra is online now  
Old 06-14-2019, 07:26 PM #27
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 8,158
Quoted: 5374 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,628.98
Bank: 2,566.76
Total Points: 124,195.74
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Read this part again


The Phoenix Police Department confirmed that officers had taken "two individuals into custody while investigating a shoplifting incident."

The quotation marks is a direct statements from the police!

You aren't waiting for facts to out. You have the facts and are ignoring them because u saw the people were black & you automatically assumed there has to be more to this story.
Dude Im done with your race ****.
man down is online now  
Old 06-15-2019, 12:05 AM #28
Curtis Harper Curtis Harper is online now
Successful As HELL !
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8,585
Quoted: 3689 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 147,955.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 147,955.50
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 
Default

C'mon Iesha, we can do this
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Curtis Harper is online now  
Old 06-15-2019, 12:07 AM #29
2shameless 2shameless is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,611
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,257.10
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 8,267.13
Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Must be a slow news day.
2shameless is offline  
Old 06-15-2019, 12:40 AM #30
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 28,970
Quoted: 22300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 438,554.58
Bank: 104,938.68
Total Points: 543,493.26
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
Must be a slow news day.
Yea this is a dog bites man story
Motorcity Cobra is online now  
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
baby, doll, dollar, store, year

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.