Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 06-09-2019, 08:00 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
welsh_rarebit is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,429.39
Default Damaged tendon under finger

Anyone ever damaged the tendon going from the palm up to the finger. When I was sparring I caught my opponent on the head just above the head guard as they put their head down. The hospital didn't do any scans but said that the tendon is damaged and it will take 4 - 6 weeks to heal. Gutted as I was supposed to fight this month.
welsh_rarebit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-09-2019, 10:44 PM #2

Quoted: 4083 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 63,479.83
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_rarebit View Post
Anyone ever damaged the tendon going from the palm up to the finger. When I was sparring I caught my opponent on the head just above the head guard as they put their head down. The hospital didn't do any scans but said that the tendon is damaged and it will take 4 - 6 weeks to heal. Gutted as I was supposed to fight this month.
Had a finger get injured and swell up bad. Took about two weeks to feel normal again. Never had it checked.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:19 AM #3
Contender

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Eastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond reputeEastbound has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,157.30

Quote:
hate that for ya....At least you can still work out in some manner. I was out 6 weeks with rib injury not long ago.
Eastbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:15 AM #4
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastbound View Post
hate that for ya....At least you can still work out in some manner. I was out 6 weeks with rib injury not long ago.
I can't grab anything or make a fist at the moment but I'll work on what ever I can untill I'm able to use that hand
Old 06-12-2019, 09:14 PM #5

OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't grab anything or make a fist at the moment but I'll work on what ever I can untill I'm able to use that hand
hopefully its not the hand that counts...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:35 AM #6
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
hopefully its not the hand that counts...
It sure is so I'm practicing with the other
Old 06-14-2019, 09:27 PM #7

Quote:
It sure is so I'm practicing with the other
ahahhahahahahahah!

Share This With Friends

Tags
damaged, finger, tendon