Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo's trainer says Rigo ready for Loma at 126, no rehydration clause necessary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    Loma's done with 126. Next fight to make for Rigo is GRJ, that's a purist's wet dream.
    he said hes only moving up because nobody will fight him right?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Loma is acting like the typical Arum fighter.

He better stay his ass at 130 because Tank will be ready for him in 3-4 more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        The champs at 130 yes.

Comment

Loma is not going down 4lbs when he's looking to go up 5lbs to fight Linares. I don't see it happening unless Rigo makes the ultimate sacrifice and moves up to 130. I know that from 122 to 130 people think it's light years apart but if you want him that bad, move up. No way Loma moves down to fight someone who could possibly beat him, for less money than fighting Linares, who he could outbox, for more money. Makes no sense, and no fighter is like people think they are, that they take on any challenge regardless of money. No one's like that. If money didn't matter, yes Loma and Rigo should fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Bull****.

If anybody ruined it...it was Bob Arum.
            They asked for a 124 lb catchweight AND rehydration clause. I'm pretty sure they ruined it 2 years ago man...

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/13259897/vasyl-lomachenko-guillermo-rigondeaux-not-close-being-made

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Shame he wasn't ready when Loma was actually at 126
              True...he got iced out playing hardball and overestimating his value...he can fight but he's not a hot ticket...if he had agreed to this back when the fight was hot would be one thing but now he's just begging...he might have to just hop up to 130 to get this fight done now...lol...

Comment

Oh NOW they're ready for Lomachenko at 126, when he moved up to 130 and is considering another move to 135. But when Loma was at 126, Rigo needed 124.

****ing clowns.

Comment

Now this is a fight I want to see, I think Rigo wins, but damn Loma is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X