No announcement yet.

Freedom writes a letter to Brandon Marshall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Obviously a fake letter created to cause controversy and outrage.

They have gone out of their way to use every single black slur in the book.

Seems legit.
    You can't just automatically assume its fake. Believe me, there are some incredibly dumb and racist Americans. Considering you're a snooty cardigan wearing Brit, I'm surprised you dismiss the possibility that the letter is real.

Comment

"That letter is a disgusting testimony to free speech and obviously offends Mr. Marshall. Taking a knee is another testimony of free speech that obviously offends the notes author. I think both are upset that the mosquito condom they bought is too loose on their manhood so they're compensating......"

one of the comments

Comment

That letter could not have been from a Trump supporter because it's too well written....correct spelling and grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I remember you accused me of that after I was already banned, but you were not able post a link as proof when someone asked about it.

You are lying, I wasn't banned for anything I posted on any other site.

I was banned for about four months because a few snitches like you kept contacting the site admins and complaining about me.

One of these days they're going to get fed up with your constant attacks on other posters, Herr Gruber, and you'll get banned.
          Are you gonna lie and say you don't call blacks negros freedom and post on caste football? Lol I don't talk to the admins you dunce. Boxing asylum got shut down, but caste football didn't
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 12-10-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            That letter could not have been from a Trump supporter because it's too well written....correct spelling and grammar.
            I hope you're being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The Denver Broncos linebacker received this at the team's training facility:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-jungle.html
              This is like Clayton Bigsby type racism, borderline comical.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                whats it have to do with trump?

there were 8000 fake racism stories a day long before the trump candidacy

it's almost always someone desperate for attention making up a tall tale

"watch out n***r ITS A COMIN'!" ??? seems legit bro. yosemite sam is after him.
                Yosemite Sam ****ing lol

Comment

Jiga Boo lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                  X