Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito loses to all of them, come on people!

Comment

Tito would beat most of them /thread

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
        I think there are very few welters since the fab4 era that could compete with them. Tito defenately one of them the other 2 being Whitaker & ODH.
        Idk if he couldbeat the hit man or SRL, but Duran maybe just in size & idk if hagglers chin will react well to Trinidad's explosive power. Another question that comes to mind is can Tito go 15 rounds with these ATG's???
        you don't know if Haglers legendary chin would react well to Titos power? Seriously? Study the man!

Comment

Trinidad would't beat any of the Fab Four and would at best be considered the third best fighter out of Puerto Rico during that era.

Poet

Comment

Tito will beat Duran.

Roberto Duran had many flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Tito will beat Duran.

Duran had many flaws? I think you're being a liiitle too harsh there. Roberto isn't widely considered a top ten (even top five) ATG for nothing. No fighter is perfect, but if Duran had flaws, Trinidad had even more. Roberto was perhaps the greatest lightweight of all-time. While arguably past prime, he really only lost to the best natural welterweights. He gave Hagler, one of the greatest middleweights of all time, hell for fifteen full rounds. I would pick him to beat "Tito".

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                Tito will beat Duran.

You talking about the guy that beat a prime SRL. That version of Duran clowns Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  You talking about the guy that beat a prime SRL. That version of Duran clowns Tito.
                  What about the past prime, way-out-of-his-natural-weightclass version that fought Hagler? lol

Comment

all 4 stop Tito.

If he tampers with his wraps he'll last a round or two longer

Comment

Idk I think he could beat Duran just off his size but duran was a good puncher at 147 so idk he might catch Tito if his chin holds up which in think it could.

As for hearns idk Barkley beat him with sheer power 2 granted he was older but still that was at middle weight I think idk I'm high but any way if he can survive a hearns onslaught and hearns tires him self out or gets lazy it could happen for Tito.

As for hagler I think hagler beats the breaks off him with to good a jab to much power just to much iq.

Leonard I think he'd have the easiest time with not saying he'd beat him but it would be tough for Leonard. Tito and him are close in size, power, and strength but Leonard has much more skill and speed although 147 pound Trinidad wasn't slow either. But Leonard likes to fight not just stick and move. So he could get in a tough fight and possibly get floored with a big left hook and Tito would Prbly get dropped seeing as how he's prone to flash knock downs but I think he'd be okay to fight as long as he's not to hurt and make it a tough fight for Leonard after getting back up he'd Prbly impose his will a little bit and land so pretty good body shots to slow him down but Leonard would figure him out and pull away with in the later rounds seeing as how it's a 15 round fight.

If you find of this stupid and unrealistic sorry im high af but if you think about some that **** I said has happened....

Comment

Working...
                      X