No announcement yet.

Wake up America! Our rights are being stripped from us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up America! Our rights are being stripped from us

Guys, I didnt want to believe all this stuff at first either. But it's real. FEMA detention camps are being built in the US for US citizens. Obama will win the 2012 election, and that's when things will really get crazy. Mark my words, he do away with the 2nd admendment not longer after the 2012 election. Once the American people are disarmed....how can you defend yourself anymore. It's my god given right to own a firearm and be able to defend from life. Do you guys think Hitler announced he was going to kill all the jews and take over Europe right after he got into power? No, it was a process, it happened then, and can happen now. When will everyone wake up and see our rights are being stripped slowly away? And for anyone who is in the military on here, I hope you hold true to your oath to defend the constitution and the American people....not take our guns by force and put us in a FEMA death camp...

Lets hope this never happens again.

[IMG][/IMG]

It's all part of the master plan, end is near.

Comment

why would he do that

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
        why would he do that
        Isn't it obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Guys, I didnt want to believe all this stuff at first either. But it's real. FEMA detention camps are being built in the US for US citizens. Obama will win the 2012 election, and that's when things will really get crazy. Mark my words, he do away with the 2nd admendment not longer after the 2012 election. Once the American people are disarmed....how can you defend yourself anymore. It's my god given right to own a firearm and be able to defend from life. Do you guys think Hitler announced he was going to kill all the jews and take over Europe right after he got into power? No, it was a process, it happened then, and can happen now. When will everyone wake up and see our rights are being stripped slowly away? And for anyone who is in the military on here, I hope you hold true to your oath to defend the constitution and the American people....not take our guns by force and put us in a FEMA death camp...

Lets hope this never happens again.
          Like John Steward once stated: "There is so much meat on that bone, I don't even know where to start"

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Isn't it obvious?
            I want the OP to explain it, or you could

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              It's all part of the master plan, end is near.

During the American Revolution, only 20% of Amercans fought against the British. A bunch of farmers beat the worlds best army at the time. American people can do anything if they put there mind to it. I just wanna live a free country that upholds the constitution.

Comment

Is that what they teach you now that you're in the CIA?

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  I want the OP to explain it, or you could

Look up NDAA law that obama passed. It means that if the feds just "think" you are a terriost, that can use US soliders to detain you without trial,charge, or a right to a lawyer. And this means US citizens, not just guys overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Look up NDAA law that obama passed. It means that if the feds just "think" you are a terriost, that can use US soliders to detain you without trial,charge, or a right to a lawyer. And this means US citizens, not just guys overseas.
                    You told him how. You haven't told him why.

You better fill him in soon or he's gonna start thinking that you're an idiot. I don't want to have to tell him for you, this is your call.

Comment

Working...
                    X