Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayum, I've got a decision to make....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayum, I've got a decision to make....

.....and of course I'm aksing you ****heads for advice. Next month I got to try one of those two biatches. But I just can't decide which one, OMG.

This....?

or that...?

They both look kind of busted, I hope they arent more than $150-200 per hour, first one has weird ****.

Second one looks like she doesnt eat and will bench your ass with her clit hanging 10 inches down her thigh.

doesnt the agency have better girls than this?

But 150-200 per hour is acceptable, dont pay more

edit: looking at the 1st one more and I will say she is the better one if she didnt fatten up after this pic was taken and would upgrade her to 200-250 status, 2nd one is still 150-200 status

Comment

Obviously the first one. No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        They both look kind of busted, I hope they arent more than $150-200 per hour, first one has weird ****.

Second one looks like she doesnt eat and will bench your ass with her clit hanging 10 inches down her thigh.

doesnt the agency have better girls than this?

But 150-200 per hour is acceptable, dont pay more

edit: looking at the 1st one more and I will say she is the better one if she didnt fatten up after this pic was taken and would upgrade her to 200-250 status, 2nd one is still 150-200 status

And still I'm undecided if I should be shocked or give you 1 milli for this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
          Obviously the first one. No contest.

You wouldn't believe, but the second one is way more friendly than the first one.

Comment

I say try both of them at once. F u ck girl #1 in the azz while girl #2 has a strap on and ****s girl #1 in the puzzy. Then have the girls alternate. Then fu ck girl #2 from behind while she hardcore mouth ****s girl #1 using the strap on.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              I say try both of them at once. F u ck girl #1 in the azz while girl #2 has a strap on and ****s girl #1 in the puzzy. Then have the girls alternate. Then fu ck girl #2 from behind while she hardcore mouth ****s girl #1 using the strap on.

Sounds like a plan. Only prob is I'm not into bvtt-seks. So I feel free to change the script. Thanks.

Comment

both bro

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                  both bro

Word playa. And I certainly won't calm down. I'll bring the heat to their puzz, bredda.

Comment

ts, did u consult ur mom before you made this thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X