Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-06-2010, 01:25 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Walterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,921,177.17
Total Points: 2,320,020.30
Default So Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach don't want to fight Mayweather.

Hopefully not, but it seems this way to me.

Besides the negative comments in Floyd Mayweather Jr's latest rant, which I think were stupid. He did reassure the fans that Manny Pacquaio is going to get whooped, a number of times - even in his video of apology.

Ever since these latest comments from Floyd, Manny Pacquiao has been quoted on Boxing Scene saying:

"I don't really need the Mayweather fight"

Freddie Roach has also come out recently and stated.

"I don't think Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquaio will happen!"

Funny hearing these two saying such things after Mayweather Jr actually came out with his "put down" (obnoxious and silly as they were) slang towards Pacquaio.

Also don't get me wrong, Freddie Roach is a great trainer but 'seriously' when did he decide to climb out of his hole? one of the biggest trash talking trainers of all time and there was no sign (or comment) from him during the Mayweather and Pacquaio negotiations.
Walterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-06-2010, 01:27 PM #2
Banned

Squizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 250,082,467.70

If they wanted the fight, they would have agreed to random blood testing, like I've said all along. They want no piece of Mayweather. From a styles standpoint, he's all wrong for Pacquiao. If Marquez gave Manny problems like he did, Floyd will beat him. And they know this.
Squizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM #3
undisputed champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,419,058,910.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterson View Post
Hopefully not, but it seems this way to me.

Besides the negative comments in Floyd Mayweather Jr's latest rant, which I think were stupid. He did reassure the fans that Manny Pacquaio is going to get whooped, a number of times - even in his video of apology.

Ever since these latest comments from Floyd, Manny Pacquiao has been quoted on Boxing Scene saying:

"I don't really need the Mayweather fight"

Freddie Roach has also come out recently and stated.

"I don't think Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquaio will happen!"

Funny hearing these two saying such things after Mayweather Jr actually came out with his "put down" (obnoxious and silly as they were) slang towards Pacquaio.

Also don't get me wrong, Freddie Roach is a great trainer but 'seriously' when did he decide to climb out of his hole? one of the biggest trash talking trainers of all time and there was no sign (or comment) from him during the Mayweather and Pacquaio negotiations.
That in the bold is suppose to actually be a good thing right?

And, Freddie comments doesn't mean that they don't want to fight Floyd. Is actually funny way to look at it. But, I took as he is saying it cuz he doesn't think Floyd wants the fight.
jrosales13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:34 PM #4
Banned

Walterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
That in the bold is suppose to actually be a good thing right?

And, Freddie comments doesn't mean that they don't want to fight Floyd. Is actually funny way to look at it. But, I took as he is saying it cuz he doesn't think Floyd wants the fight.
A good thing? were you oblivious to the fact the whole negotiations were a chirade. Or am I wrong?
Old 09-06-2010, 01:39 PM #5
undisputed champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,419,058,910.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterson View Post
A good thing? were you oblivious to the fact the whole negotiations were a chirade. Or am I wrong?
But, they were negotiations.

So Roach being quiet throughout the negotiations is not a good thing? How so?

When he talks people want him to STFU and stop talking out of his ass. So when he is quiet you want him to talk? WTF for
jrosales13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:46 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,651,645,102,816.95
Total Points: 1,651,645,132,463.82

George Foreman is right. Pacquiao doesn't need to fight the Biggest Clown in the world.

As Hagler puts it, if you really want to fight you fight without all these silly roadblocks only clowns care about. You even come to his house and fight him in his living room.
Cgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:48 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,043,042,083,356.73
Total Points: 6,043,870,023,657.14
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 

You are an idiot.

Where did either of them say they don't want the fight? Pacquiao said he has no idea why Floyd won't fight but he doesn't NEED the fight, but he wants to do it for the fans and for the sport. Roach said the fight won't happen because Mayweather doesn't want to step in the ring with Manny (and any person with half a brain can see this clearly). He also pointed out the obvious that Mayweather was as silent as a mouse p*ssing on cotton the whole summer when Manny, Arum, the media, the fans were calling him out and talked about 'vacations' and 'retirements', couldn't even say Pacquiao's name like he was the boogeyman, then randomly (lol) decides to launch racist tirades the day that Pac-Margs is signed and official.

And AGAIN... Pacquiao: "I agreed to take a test anytime, any day."

Time for some new excuses... or you can recycle the ones about taxes, roger's trial, etc. But let's get creative here
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
ThePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:49 PM #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
George Foreman is right. Pacquiao doesn't need to fight the Biggest Clown in the world.

As Hagler puts it, if you really want to fight you fight without all these silly roadblocks only clowns care about. You even come to his house and fight him in his living room.
... and in the end Hagler got robbed when he fought Sugar Ray Leonard.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:50 PM #9
A King of Ones Self

| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,492,549,788,780.08
Total Points: 5,492,613,028,582.55
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Stop reaching bruh.. you didn't have to write all that. Floyd got you flustered..
| THE KING | is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:52 PM #10
Banned

Sweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,042,332.67
Total Points: 377,210,637.47
You need a gift homie.  Drink up!!!!!!!!  Drinks on me potna. - Chief2ndzOnly! 9K posts and much much improved poster - -pound4pound- Nemiroff - kyshenko team 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - EngorgedW/Blood Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Ether 

This has been quite clear for awhile.
Sweet Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
don't, fight, freddie, manny, mayweather., pacquiao, roach

User Tag List