No announcement yet.

B-HOP Next US HW Champion in 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
    hopkins has a good chance to beat any fighter in the world no matter who it is
    Hopkins couldn't even beat Jermain ****ing Taylor and you ******s think he has a chance against a Klitschko.

Get the **** outta here.

Either Klitschko would easily destroy Hopkins.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a ******.

Comment

is this photmane for real. Wlad is more skilled, more talented and a better boxer than Vitali... just lacks Vitali's mean streak, and chin. Wlad hasnt lost a fight in years and when he did he lost to tough big guys who refused to go down and who packed a punch. Hopkins hasn't knocked out a guy who weighed over 160 lbs since 1994. He wont be able to clinch Wlad, he wouldnt be able to fake low blows in order to get more rest. He couldnt even block Wlads jab. He has no power, hes an old man now, he has no chance against wlad or vitali and I think while Haye is his best chance that even Haye takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
        is this photmane for real. Wlad is more skilled, more talented and a better boxer than Vitali... just lacks Vitali's mean streak, and chin. Wlad hasnt lost a fight in years and when he did he lost to tough big guys who refused to go down and who packed a punch. Hopkins hasn't knocked out a guy who weighed over 160 lbs since 1994. He wont be able to clinch Wlad, he wouldnt be able to fake low blows in order to get more rest. He couldnt even block Wlads jab. He has no power, hes an old man now, he has no chance against wlad or vitali and I think while Haye is his best chance that even Haye takes him.
        I agree with everything you just said, the TS is crazy to even believe hopkins when he said that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
          I would Pay $1,000 to see Hopkins get KTFO by either Klitschko, or Haye LOL

Id pay another $1,000 on him to lose by KO and probably come up like 3 to 1 since the ******s will favor Hopkins for his fake hype reputation

Comment

Bernard Hopkins would have absolutely no chance against Wlad, Vitali, or Haye. They would all brutally KO him.

Comment

I give him a small chance against Haye but the Klitschko's would knock him out pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                After the fight on versus B-Hop is saying hes going to be the HW champion of the world in 2010. I think he would have a chance againt Wlad, but none againt Haye or Vitali.

What you think about Hopkins in the HW mix?
                if he gets in the ring with haye, he will get knocked out.

Comment

New thread should be made.

"If Hopkins does become a HW champ"

It doesn't matter if he wins or loses his HW bout because he's Hopkins. He's already undeniable, this would seal the deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                    Wlad cant fight a good boxer who moves and puts pressure and Wlad has a glass chin. Hopkins could use his ANGLES, DEFENSE, & SHOULDER to his advantage.
                    Hopkins wasn't considered a big puncher at mw, at lhw all his fights have gone the distance and now you expect him to ko a guy who is around 250 lbs. What makes you think that Hopkins will even be effective with another 20+ lbs?
                    Last edited by Adamantium; 12-05-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X