No announcement yet.

NBA Live 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Live 10

who on here has it? and whats ur usernames so we can hook up and dominate..lol..the 5 on 5 online players stuff is sweet..lol..i'm KBPOETREE look me up

is it anygood?

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
      is it anygood?
      the online is def cool..i like how u and 4 others can b a team and pick one player and roll like that....against 5 other users....as far as gameplay as always can b better but its fun for sure and it has enough "fun factor" to own......

Comment

NBA LIVE 10 my username on ps3 is CDODARO

Comment

The guys here who have it...lets get a team goin..adiddas live run?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
            NBA LIVE 10 my username on ps3 is CDODARO
            i sent u a request my man....anyone got any tips on better play...lol..i'm tired of the **** people dominating on 3's and my good 3 guys not hitting ****

Comment

I was playing with one of my friends and I've noticed the 3's too.. You wanna know how I noticed this? I scored 67 points with Aaron Brooks and made about 18 3 point shots. lol. I haven't really played NBA Live 10 online. My record is like 2-2. I liked 09's gameplay a lot better.. I was ranked 300 in the world at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                I was playing with one of my friends and I've noticed the 3's too.. You wanna know how I noticed this? I scored 67 points with Aaron Brooks and made about 18 3 point shots. lol. I haven't really played NBA Live 10 online. My record is like 2-2. I liked 09's gameplay a lot better.. I was ranked 300 in the world at one point.
                lol...i always or mainly always i should say use the Clippers...B Davis is like 95 ont 3ptl but i've hit one in like 400 shots seriously..then dudes like J Nelson for Orlando drains like 10 a game on me...whatever tho i still am a tad bove avg i guess..lol..R Davis on the clips has been gr8 tho while Gordon was hurt...

Comment

Working...
                X