This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Benn vs McLellan was my goodnight fight yesterday.
    Great fight, always makes me sad when I see it.

Comment

• Quincy Taylor Julian Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by too_much View Post
        Great fight, always makes me sad when I see it.
        About two years ago I went from being a casual boxing fan, to being a boxing fanatic. I first watched every Tyson fight (Thank goodness Bill Cayton had all of them filmed), after which I went through the Roy Jones Jr. Library, followed by a few other fighters I love, like GGG and Sugar Shane. I discovered Nigel Benn via randomly selecting fights on youtube via their "recommended for you" column. I watched the whole Benn/Eubank thing, the fights and interviews etc. After that, I saw Benn Mclellan...just the fight, I didn't watch the fight of their lives until after. I hated Nigel Benn..He, because he was a big meathead ******, practically killed an up and coming star who could've held the P4P title for years...But I later realized I really like Nigel Benn..and what happened was a perfect storm of an unqualified referee, punchy meathead trainer Stan Johnson, and what most signs point to what would've happened in Gerald's next fight, whether against Benn or anyone else. But one thing stuck with me after watching...**** STAN JOHNSON.

Comment

• Michael Watson-Nigel Ben

Comment

• Liston-Clay 1

Comment

• Odd thing. I watched Foreman vs 5 club fighters last night.

Absolutely embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Odd thing. I watched Foreman vs 5 club fighters last night.

Absolutely embarrassing.
                I remember watching that live on TV. A real travesty that backfired on George.

Comment

• RJJ vs Toney
                  DLH vs Vargas

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid dynamite86 View Post
                    About two years ago I went from being a casual boxing fan, to being a boxing fanatic. I first watched every Tyson fight (Thank goodness Bill Cayton had all of them filmed), after which I went through the Roy Jones Jr. Library, followed by a few other fighters I love, like GGG and Sugar Shane. I discovered Nigel Benn via randomly selecting fights on youtube via their "recommended for you" column. I watched the whole Benn/Eubank thing, the fights and interviews etc. After that, I saw Benn Mclellan...just the fight, I didn't watch the fight of their lives until after. I hated Nigel Benn..He, because he was a big meathead ******, practically killed an up and coming star who could've held the P4P title for years...But I later realized I really like Nigel Benn..and what happened was a perfect storm of an unqualified referee, punchy meathead trainer Stan Johnson, and what most signs point to what would've happened in Gerald's next fight, whether against Benn or anyone else. But one thing stuck with me after watching...**** STAN JOHNSON.
                    It's always cool to see someone transition from casual to fanatic.

Comment

• Been watching a guy who I had never heard of until recently, Argentinian Eduardo Lausse. Found him after clicking through a load of Fullmer fights on youtube, and came across Lausse brilliant performance vs GF.

What a cracking fighter Lausse was. Considering he was a contender and never fought for the MW title he had great skill and devastating power. Not the best defence and from what I'm reading he cuts a lot but hey, cant have everything right?

Very enjoyable to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X