No announcement yet.

Carlos Palomino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Palomino

He is one of my fav latino fighters. A very exciting, action-type puncher. Lost only to the best.

palomino was an actor in the ring,he was lucky to be champ,in his day the division was weak,with him and cuevas,he lacked punching power,had no bounce in his legs and his chin was not the greatest,he got schooled againts benitez,

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
      palomino was an actor in the ring,he was lucky to be champ,in his day the division was weak,with him and cuevas,he lacked punching power,had no bounce in his legs and his chin was not the greatest,he got schooled againts benitez,
      Booo!!

Comment

Good fighter who doesn't get too much recognition these days. Didn't get schooled by Benetiz he lost the fight but defended like a champion, if he got schooled by anyone it was Duran.

Comment

mrboxer has turned out to be a rather terrible poster. I tend to ignore whatever he says.

Palomino was a crippling body puncher, one of the best.

He acquitted himself fairly well against Benitez I thought and hung in tough against Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            mrboxer has turned out to be a rather terrible poster. I tend to ignore whatever he says.
            Probably wise.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
              Probably wise.
              i am posting my opinion on boxing and i use my boxing expertise to give a thorough and complete non biased view,

Comment

i am posting my opinion on boxing and i use my boxing expertise to give a thorough and complete non biased view,
                You are of course entitled to your opinions I would argue with how thorough and non biased they are and the level of boxing expertise shown in them.

Comment

Palomino was very good and would easily be a titlest today. People tend to rate him on those two loses without realizing losing to a prime Benitez and Duran is no disgrace.

Comment

What you call non biased I call complete and utter nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                    X