No announcement yet.

EliteXC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliteXC

The events just starting, anyone else watching out there?

Theres one down

Comment

Kinda sucks for Ninja when Robbie just smiled taking Ninja's punches

Comment

i heard nick diaz had a tough fight. details?

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one View Post
          i heard nick diaz had a tough fight. details?
          It was a good fight, Nick kept Mike Aina off with the jabs and tried to take him down a couple of times, though his jabs didn't have too much power while Mike would occasionally get some power shots in, one of which knocked down Diaz, but all in all, Diaz won (I agree with the judges) due to control and connecting more shots even though they weren't as powerful.

Comment

diaz look rusty after the suspension at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
              It was a good fight, Nick kept Mike Aina off with the jabs and tried to take him down a couple of times, though his jabs didn't have too much power while Mike would occasionally get some power shots in, one of which knocked down Diaz, but all in all, Diaz won (I agree with the judges) due to control and connecting more shots even though they weren't as powerful.
              Did you like the announcers saying Aina won on 2 of 3 cards after Round 1? Doesn't that ruin suspense as you're watching? The announcer had Aina winning the entire fight, too... - apparently they were only given first round spoilers

Comment

can we get a link to these fights on youtube or something

Comment

yeah the announcers saying Aina won the first round on 2 of the 3 scorecards was kinda gay

speaking of Elite XC and its announcers compared to other MMA shows

I noticed the guys on the elite XC .. these commentators do not shut the **** up .. its like there almost talking the ENTIRE time . .from when the referee is giving instructions to when the decision is announces .. almost a constant flow of words.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                    Did you like the announcers saying Aina won on 2 of 3 cards after Round 1? Doesn't that ruin suspense as you're watching? The announcer had Aina winning the entire fight, too... - apparently they were only given first round spoilers

I didn't catch that so it didn't ruin the suspense, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X