Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan pulling out a snake by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The public are bound to keep him in and keep giving him tasks just to watch him suffer. I got a feeling he has some sort of autism or something. Why's he doing this to himself?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      The public are bound to keep him in and keep giving him tasks just to watch him suffer. I got a feeling he has some sort of autism or something. Why's he doing this to himself?
      I was thinking the same thing but it’s obvious he loves the attention more than he loves boxing. I guess he wants to be on TV after his career is over and that’s probably why he did it. The publicity will raise his profile no doubt but as we see in this video it doesn’t necessarily make him look good. The public will continue to vote to keep him in and the longer he’s in the worse the challenges will get for him!

Comment

To be fair i would scream like a bi t ch as well, i get scared of house spiders, just the thought of one on me makes me shudder

Khan is getting like 250k for this and is giving it away to charity, he is a better man than me.

Snakes, spiders and god knows what else, F THAT

Comment

I legit laughed out loud

He's a such a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            Probably been advised to when getting the offer. If he's serious about returning to boxing again in 2018, then there's no real better way of getting back in the public eye than this stuff. It's an incredibly popular show. He was a forgotten man until this show in the eyes of the general public.

They will keep him in. They keep voting people do the tasks if they act like Khan does.

Comment

great thread. bunch of dude's khan would knock unconscious in a few seconds calling a professional, world champion level boxer a coward.

i'd love to see all your hot girlfriends, big muscles, fancy cars, and huge dicks in person. minus the dicks

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I legit laughed out loud

He's a such a beta.

yeah, the guy who fights for a living is a beta. you're all tougher than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  yeah, the guy who fights for a living is a beta. you're all tougher than he is.
                  I'm sure he would beat us all up in a ring but i still wouldn't be crying and screaming like a girl over a little snake and insects.

Comment

Wow that was embarrassing. This is going to be a PR nightmare for Khan, he's doing nothing to change peoples opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      I'm sure he would beat us all up in a ring but i still wouldn't be crying and screaming like a girl over a little snake and insects.

so you'd rather not cry about an insect than get your ass kicked so bad you don't remember a damn thing about it?

i'd rather do something that matters, like not get my ass kicked by a guy i called a p#ssy. f#ck not screaming about a snake.

you guys are incredibly out of touch. probably need to unplug your computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X