Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farhood: Mayweather Struggles With Spence, Crawford, Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;18212651]Stop lying. I never posted anything like "he had no mandatory dibs". See what I mean about how you let our anger make you lie and overexaggerate.

lie and overrexaggerate what?...you sitting here still defending floyd's poor choice of berto by trying to blow up berto being a two time former champ and more well known, over thurman being just a measly "interim champ", when the real is, berto was already a raked thru the coals, shot fighter, and thurman was an undefeated guy who was kicking some a**...we can read between the lines with you

He was elevated in Jan 2015. Floyd fought Manny in May 15. then berto in Dec. I have answered repeatedly that he chose berto because he was easier than Thurman and you want to pick at that answer like it somehow is not accurate.

so you shouldn't have nothing to say when ppl say floyd was looking for easy fights, a cherrypicking guy who wasn't seeking out the toughest challenges, instead of going on and on about how superior he is to anybody...shane, cotto, and manny were shot, and the rest were paper champs at best...

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      To boxing as a business, of course it was a great revenue generator and considered a success. I'm looking at it from more of the perspective of the purity of boxing as a sport, if there is such a thing. From a fan's perspective, Spence vs Mayweather would have been a spectacular draw and fight. Mayweather once thought Spence would sign with him, but he didn't. That angle could have been promoted and played up as a rivalry or beef. "The young kid thought he was too good to come under the wing of TBE & now it's time to take him to school!" But Mayweather knew that was a fight he didn't want & may not have been able to win, hence the circus fight instead.
      The MMA top guy has since gotten his boxing promoter license. I get what you are saying, but I think boxing clearly won in this.

I understand your purity point and agree. ideally Floyd would've fought a younger boxer and gave him the "rub". Of course would that fight have generated the same money? No.

It;s tough to ask someone to sacrifice a couple hundred mil for the greater good for their sport.

Would you have done that? Not me!

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;18212699]
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Stop lying. I never posted anything like "he had no mandatory dibs". See what I mean about how you let our anger make you lie and overexaggerate.

lie and overrexaggerate what?...you sitting here still defending floyd's poor choice of berto by trying to blow up berto being a two time former champ and more well known, over thurman being just a measly "interim champ", when the real is, berto was already a raked thru the coals, shot fighter, and thurman was an undefeated guy who was kicking some a**...we can read between the lines with you

He was elevated in Jan 2015. Floyd fought Manny in May 15. then berto in Dec. I have answered repeatedly that he chose berto because he was easier than Thurman and you want to pick at that answer like it somehow is not accurate.

so you shouldn't have nothing to say when ppl say floyd was looking for easy fights, a cherrypicking guy who wasn't seeking out the toughest challenges, instead of going on and on about how superior he is to anybody...shane, cotto, and manny were shot, and the rest were paper champs at best...
        I said that about Berto djtmal. I said Thurman was easier because he was younger and not as shot. You either are lying again or missed it. No one is trying to blow Berto up.

He was more known for the reasons I gave. I didn't say or imply he was better than Thurman. Yet somehow that is what you got. Unbelievable.

Perhaps you should read the lines written and not in between them.

Let the anger go. Manny just wasn't good enough. It shouldn't bother you this much dude that you go on like this. C'mon be an adult about this.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-15-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I said that about Berto djtmal. I said Thurman was easier because he was younger and not as shot. You either are lying again or missed it. No one is trying to blow Berto up. He was more known for the reasons I gave. I didn't say or imply he was better than Thurman.

Let the anger go. Manny just wasn't good enough. It shouldn't bother you this much dude. C'mon be an adult about this.
          please man...you at first was trying to sell berto the way floyd was, then you began trying to alter it when you started getting your a** handed to you...

nobody bought it then, and nobody's buying it now...

Comment

Perhaps you should read the lines written and not in between them.

ha this is funny right here...i took your quotes and exposed the truth from them...

Comment

• the real truth is, on the really real...floyd can fight all of these guys right now....

but just like he did after ricky hatton, he "retires" just when we get some guys who look like threats to the "0"

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                please man...you at first was trying to sell berto the way floyd was, then you began trying to alter it when you started getting your a** handed to you...

nobody bought it then, and nobody's buying it now...
                WTF? Yeah. maybe you can't read but everyone else can so its there in the thread for all to see. Sell berto. It's 2017 you idiot, who the fuck is trying to sell an opponent from 2015?

That loss has really made you intolerable. Please stop using NSB as your personal psychologist.

I get it, Manny made you wait to see the fight then he fought cowardly and after years of you hoping, wishing, praying he'd beat evil Floyd, you had to sit and watch him get humiliated.

I don't know how that feels but clearly it was devastating for you. I almost wish Floyd hadn't won so you wouldn't be so mentally scarred.

Naw, I'm lying. It fills me with joy to watch you conduct yourself like this. Floyd's ability to ruin fans lives like this is fascinating.

Comment

I think Thurman is a much tougher fight than berto and I think it wouldn't have been as easy to go 50-0. Maybe Floyd wins comfortably but my gut tells me he gets a ODH type win or even a close maidana type win.

Some of these dudes are just mad Floyd pulled this off because it kills their whole ******ed narrative that he was a boring fighter that no one watched. Floyd being successful drives some posters crazy.
                  "maybe"... typical dunn.. first it was floyd beat them both! now that he's been exposed, he starts to change up his tune. he's done this before LOL!!!

Comment

WTF? Yeah. maybe you can't read but everyone else can so its there in the thread for all to see. Sell berto. It's 2017 you idiot, who the fuck is trying to sell an opponent from 2015?

That loss has really made you intolerable. Please stop using NSB as your personal psychologist.

I get it, Manny made you wait to see the fight then he fought cowardly and after years of you hoping, wishing, praying he'd beat evil Floyd, you had to sit and watch him get humiliated.

I don't know how that feels but clearly it was devastating for you. I almost wish Floyd hadn't won so you wouldn't be so mentally scarred.

Naw, I'm lying. It fills me with joy to watch you conduct yourself like this. Floyd's ability to ruin fans lives like this is fascinating.
                    hey man, don't get mad at me because i say floyd was cherrypicking and can back it up....

floyd is 40, ain't really been raked thru the coals yet, but you and the floyd boys would cry about him being retired and can't get in there with these guys...this ain't nothing new, he retired after hatton when cotto and the boys looked formidible

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      "maybe"... typical dunn.. first it was floyd beat them both! now that he's been exposed, he starts to change up his tune. he's done this before LOL!!!
                      If you read his post, he was saying floyd wins easily. So, i am saying maybe he does, in response to that. My god you have to be the single dumbest poster on NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X