Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Really? Tyson fury? I'm sorry but I just can't see it happening...he mentally beat wlad in that first fight a second fight would have been a completely different outcome imo
    How or why? Wlad won't be getting any better, he's peaked. Fury will always be the better, more skilled boxer. Fury has the higher ring IQ. In no alternate universe does Wlad beat Fury.

It's also worth mentioning, Fury's win over Wlad is far more dominant than AJ winning a slugfest over him.

Comment

The White Buffalo has taken too many shots to the head and ain't thinking too straight these days.
      The only reason JP took him out so early is because he was old as dirt by that time. Botha's words mean DooDoo.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Parker is an elite HW.

That said, Tyson Fury is Ali x10. When he comes back he will unify.
        What exactly did Fury do that made him better than Ali? lol

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          What exactly did Fury do that made him better than Ali? lol
          Legacy wise? Nothing. Fury may never top Ali's public image, but as a boxer, Fury would wipe the ring with Ali, and virtually any other HW in history. Fury is a phenom.

Comment

Legacy wise? Nothing. Fury may never top Ali's public image, but as a boxer, Fury would wipe the ring with Ali, and virtually any other HW in history. Fury is a phenom.
            Lol now I no your takin the piss haha, took me a minute but I got there

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                There has also been multiple occasions that Parker was caled out by Wilder.. but his team have made it perfectly clear theyre only after an AJ cash-out
                It's been said before, but it's worth repeating - anyone who expects a unification bout to be put together on 4-6 weeks notice, is a ****ing idiot.

Wilder's callouts ALWAYS come with conditions, and always have immediate hurdles. He knew damn well that Parker-Wilder wasn't going to happen on such short notice. But that doesn't stop him yapping anyway. Just like the Joshua callout when he knew Joshua was mandated to defend his IBF title next, no exceptions.

It's as substantial as me calling him out to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                  I'm sure of it. Be patient
                  I've been patient bro, I've been watching boxing for a long long time now, mate he needs to hurry up, he's a world champion and if he wants to defend or unify, he needs a lot more development, his last two fights have been shockers bro. But I really do hope he gets there

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Parker is a punk!
                    He'll get knocked the **** out as soon as he steps up to Joshua or wilder.
                    **** Parker!
                    I know ud **** parker, cause youre a little b!tch. And we all know you are gay cause you are head over heels for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      That's funny
                      It's also true. No fighter in HW history has been the complete package like Fury. He possesses all the physical tools and his ring IQ is lights out.

Huge, strong, well conditioned, light on his feet, can fight from both stances effectively, knows how to use his reach and size advantage, isn't afraid to mix it up, granite chin, slick style, fast hands. Heart of a lion.

There is no easy way to beat Fury, if it's even possible by any mortal man. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body. No weaknesses except a good 8ball of yayo, but who wouldn't indulge in a line of that Peruvian?

Comment

Working...
                      X