Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Las Vegas the most corrupt place on earth.

Always has been always will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
      The real question is how does Adelaide Byrd still get to judge boxing matches?
      Great question! I think this should put an end to that. I can see an investigation coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        Canelo landed all the clean hard punches. GGG was taken to school. Charlo beats both of them easy tho.
        Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Damn Gennady Golovkin is so overhyped. Definitely not anywhere near one of the greatest middleweights of all time.
        ..........Exaxtly

Comment

• Notice how none of the Canelo fans think it was a robbery, yet all of the GGG fans see it for what it was? GGG won this fight and I had my money on Canelo, but he got beat and the Canelo fans know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Only gave GGG 4 rounds. Pressure is good but you gotta hit more than gloves and arms. Canelo did the much cleaner work.
            I think people get excited when GGG lands the set up jab or the ropes stuff. But even on the ropes he did not land much. IN fact, Cnaelo often came back with stronger stuff

I do see a pattern amongst my friends. Those who hate "runners" think GGG won, they also think Pac beat Floyd btw

draw is fine.

Comment

• The sad thing for me is that I was surprised that GGG even got a draw even tho he clearly won the fight. But such is boxing. It's happened before with Canelo it willl happen again. Levi Martinez or Adalaide Byrd same **** they buy one or two to have insurance.

Comment

• Comment

• Good fight, worth the $ but 3G clearly won from 7-11 canelo was a dead man walkin only fighting for the 1st minute of each round but had enough fire to win the 12th

Comment

• How could anyone make a case for Canelo winning that fight

Comment

• 115-113 GGG. That Byrd card disgusted me so much I had to walk away I didn't even watch the post fight interviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X