Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: I'll Teach McGregor How To Set Traps For Crafty Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are something else. Paulie is from Brooklyn, NY and his parents are pure Sicilian immigrants. I don't think that type of rat **** is even in his DNA. Every one thinks they see the ***** in the armor. Maybe sitting in the commentators chair gave Paulie an idea that team McGregor is willing to give a try. I don't know if Paulie is going to help or hinder McGregor because the complexities of boxing go beyond just teaching someone how to throw punches and not be hit. The saying to many cooks spoil the pot could never be closer to the truth then in McGregor's situation. Unless Floyd Mayweather went full senior citizen post retirement this should be the first time we see Floyd Maul an opponent.

Comment

Stop with the bullshlt about Mayweather using a mole already. Any boxer would try to find out anything they can about the other guy's camp.

And Pacquiao tried to do the same damn thing to Mayweather.

"I got a report from one of my friends in Mexico—that one of his Mexican boys beat the s--t out of him two days in a row," --Freddie Roach on Mayweather's camp for the Pacquiao fight.

Why the hell do you think Freddie was getting reports from some guy in Mexico?

At the end of the day, the two of them gotta get in the ring and fight. Barring controversy, the best man will win.

Comment

Since it is Paulie teaching, This might be over in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          I'm shocked McGregor would trust Paulie not to give secrets away

Mayweather had a mole in PACs camp. He probably paid a pac sparring partner to give him info on PAC . he could easily pay off paulie who's been a Floyd fanboy and would probably happily try to help him win.
          As if Floyd is gonna need to know what Conner is working on. The guy is a freaking novice in boxing

Comment

This is all part of selling the fight. He can go back on showtime and tell how Conor's boxing skills are fine and he was surprised by Conor. It's all a plan to make people think it's competitive. It's so obvious and people are buying into it. What better to way to try and eliminate the mismatch aspect of it by sending their own employee in to get first hand knowledge and then come back and tell lies. I'll be surprised if they even spar, or they might do a little bit for photos/footage to make it convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
              You people are something else. Paulie is from Brooklyn, NY and his parents are pure Sicilian immigrants. I don't think that type of rat **** is even in his DNA. Every one thinks they see the ***** in the armor. Maybe sitting in the commentators chair gave Paulie an idea that team McGregor is willing to give a try. I don't know if Paulie is going to help or hinder McGregor because the complexities of boxing go beyond just teaching someone how to throw punches and not be hit. The saying to many cooks spoil the pot could never be closer to the truth then in McGregor's situation. Unless Floyd Mayweather went full senior citizen post retirement this should be the first time we see Floyd Maul an opponent.
              ...yeah because no Sicilian ever turned rat right......

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                They couldn't find Mcgregor any sparring partners who wouldn't knock him out so... they called Paulie
                If Paulie KO's him it would kill the entire promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  This is all part of selling the fight. He can go back on showtime and tell how Conor's boxing skills are fine and he was surprised by Conor. It's all a plan to make people think it's competitive. It's so obvious and people are buying into it. What better to way to try and eliminate the mismatch aspect of it by sending their own employee in to get first hand knowledge and then come back and tell lies. I'll be surprised if they even spar, or they might do a little bit for photos/footage to make it convincing.
                  This......

Comment

It can't hurt to have a student of the game teach u some new tricks...

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      McGregor is a fool to let Paulie into his camp. It's obvious to anyone with a bit of sense that Paulie and Mayweather are cool....
                      NDA's are a mfer & Paulie ain't stupid & don't wanna be sued. And lets be real Floyd Sr could go train Conor & tell him all of Floyd secrets & its probably not gonna change whats gonna happen in this fight.

Floyd don't need Paulie to be a spy to piece up Conor. Meanwhile Conor should be hiring Kevin Lee (a UFC fighter who Mayweather will allegedly be sparring) to spy for him cuz he needs it.

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                      There's nothing Paulie can show him in 8 weeks that would help Connor. If anything too much info would confuse Connor.
                      Yea thats what I'm thinking. How much do you really wanna or can you teach a guy in such a short time that'll do him many favors? I'd say not many. And if Conor can legit win off of some sh^t he learned two months ago in a new sport vs a future HOFer he's on some Neo in the Matrix level of learning new sh^t & is gonna run the Earth by the end of 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X