Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist chicks disrespect Mexican dude in Bar!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    You're right. Blacks dudes have zero problem hitting women cause they're so tough.
    Not about hitting, homie....it is just knowing who to **** with.

Comment

You're right. Blacks dudes have zero problem hitting women cause they're so tough.
      So they probably hit you alot.

Comment

he didn't look very mexican to me...

Looked more white than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Takes a real tough guy to assault a woman. I wish I could be that tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
            So they probably hit you alot.
            I think blacks would rather sucker punch old ladies from behind than try to start **** with me.

Comment

True that. Although fccking around with black chicks makes me wanna slap the shyt out of them at times.

That issue is pretty much non existent when dealing with white women.

Comment

Was that Marco Rubio in that video? No wonder he didn't do ****....he's a wuss

Comment

Takes a real tough guy to assault a woman. I wish I could be that tough.
                  Man, your dense. Women know most black dudes don't give a ****; therefore, they rather call the cops, and let them handle it. A woman will step to another woman in a heartbeat. When a woman step in your face, she sees you as another woman...aka pvssy. Many women pvssy radar are high and will pick up a pvssy miles away----as the saying goes takes one to know one, so she knows who you are.

This bytch just sniffed this dude out. This dude saying, "i will still ****" is saying that to save face, for he will never see them drawers unless this chick is a lesbian.

Comment

Trump 2016 baby

Comment

Man, your dense. Women know most black dudes don't give a ****; therefore, they rather call the cops, and let them handle it. A woman will step to another woman in a heartbeat. When a woman step in your face, she sees you as another woman...aka pvssy. Many women pvssy radar are high and will pick up a pvssy miles away----as the saying goes takes one to know one, so she knows who you are.

This bytch just sniffed this dude out. This dude saying, "i will still ****" is saying that to save face, for he will never see them drawers unless this chick is a lesbian.
                      It's easy not to give a **** when you're an unemployable criminal in which case another conviction for another crime is no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                      X