Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope Floyd doesn't hurt his hands in this fight. Maidana is a ruthless sob, he won't let up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Not at all. Floyd couldn't stop Cotto and was roughed up like we haven't seen in awhile against Miguel.
      Yea and Floyd has gotten allot bigger and buffer since getting out of jail. Do you think the Floyd who faced Cotto would have the power to buckle Canelo with a stiff jab? Or walk through his punches?

Few can pay attention to detail and your not one of them.

I dont know if Floyd is going to stop Marcos or not. All Im saying is that he is going to beat the snot out of this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        Nice clip but the sparring partner wasn't even punching back. Surely they released this clip to make him look good. Why only 16 seconds gets leaked lol?
        Come on man yall think way too much. Floyd dont have to do no dumbshiet to make himself look good be foreal. He wasnt throwing any punches because he was getting overwhelmed. He was smothered by Floyd's hands and you know that. Stop pretending to be silly. "They released it to make him look good" They could have released anything and it would have made him look good. He can fking fight genuis lol

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Yea and Floyd has gotten allot bigger and buffer since getting out of jail. Do you think the Floyd who faced Cotto would have the power to buckle Canelo with a stiff jab? Or walk through his punches?

Few can pay attention to detail and your not one of them.

I dont know if Floyd is going to stop Marcos or not. All Im saying is that he is going to beat the snot out of this dude.
          Of course he's going to beat the snot out of Chino, I'm not saying he's not. But Floyd isn't some powerhouse now. That's just absurd to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Of course he's going to beat the snot out of Chino, I'm not saying he's not. But Floyd isn't some powerhouse now. That's just absurd to say.
            I never said he was. You never heard me say he was a powerhouse. Everything you say has nothing to do with legit boxing talk. Its you pretending to laugh, or pretending to get confused. All I said was he is fighting his azz off in this video.

I actually think this is a bad idea for him to fight like this because he's not built to throw this amount of punches. Im real I tell it like it is. Floyd threw all those punches against Cotto in the first half of the fight, and he was tired midfight. This isnt his style. I think he should do what he did against Canelo. Walk him down, take his time, and beat him up really bad. Marcos cant take the beating Canelo took. He is too small.

But Floyd throwing this many punches, and being as big and bulky as he has gotten, will cause stamina issues I feel. So I never said he was a powerhouse. I know about boxing, and I see whats going on. But if he CAN do it, it will be a show.

I come here to talk about the game, you come here to play games.

Comment

I'm a stunner I'm a stunner I'm a stunner

Comment

So Marcos looked the same size as Canelo? Be honest. Let me educate you on weight classes my lil dawg. A jrmdw weighing 165lbs, will be bigger than a ww weighing 170lbs even tho the ww is heavier. The ww trained AS a 47lber. Then balooned up. While the 54Lber trained as a bigger guy, then balooned up to 164lb. Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo? Hell nah. He wouldnt last one round.

You can laugh at my post all you want, but you know what time it is. Pac may throw all those shots, but he is scared to stand still. He has to run in and out. Floyd dont have to do that. He will stand in front of you, maybe throw less, but he will walk you down and avoid a shot by inches. But you know all of this.
                Delusional post, Floyd is on his bike 90% of the time. All the things you keep saying about Maidana, He cant do this, he cant do that. Yeah that's why Floyd is a CHERRY PICKER. He always picks guys he knows he can beat. They're either older and been through wars or they're weight drained, or they have to move up 3 divisions and get cheated on the scale, Or they're just not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                  Delusional post, Floyd is on his bike 90% of the time. All the things you keep saying about Maidana, He cant do this, he cant do that. Yeah that's why Floyd is a CHERRY PICKER. He always picks guys he knows he can beat. They're either older and been through wars or they're weight drained, or they have to move up 3 divisions and get cheated on the scale, Or they're just not that good.
                  Blatant lies. Floyd was flatfooted in the pocket against Canelo 90% of the time and Canelo is twice the size of Marcos. Now are you one of those people pretending the fight happened a different way, because you hate the fact that he is tougher than you WANT him to be? Or are you one of these people who live in agenda bubbles; Where opposed to talking about what actually happens in the ring, you focus on LYING about what happen, which keeps you from having legit boxing discussions? My focus is not on giving Floyd credit for being a pure MOP(Master Of The Pocket). When I talk about his pocket presence, my focus is NOT on giving him credit for being in the pocket. My focus is simply on talking about WHAT HAPPENED in the fight. Your focus is on NOT giving him credit, and you distract yourself from having REAL boxing discussions.

As far as him fighting bums, we know that aint true. You tried to pull this stunt on my other thread and had NO success. If you feel they are bums thats YOUR OPINION. But the facts are, they are always the absolute BEST opponents at golden boy at the time he fought them. You are not educated enough to troll me. Soon enough you will see my lil dawg! No beef, nce talk, Tnx!

Comment

I never said he was. You never heard me say he was a powerhouse. Everything you say has nothing to do with legit boxing talk. Its you pretending to laugh, or pretending to get confused. All I said was he is fighting his azz off in this video.

I actually think this is a bad idea for him to fight like this because he's not built to throw this amount of punches. Im real I tell it like it is. Floyd threw all those punches against Cotto in the first half of the fight, and he was tired midfight. This isnt his style. I think he should do what he did against Canelo. Walk him down, take his time, and beat him up really bad. Marcos cant take the beating Canelo took. He is too small.

But Floyd throwing this many punches, and being as big and bulky as he has gotten, will cause stamina issues I feel. So I never said he was a powerhouse. I know about boxing, and I see whats going on. But if he CAN do it, it will be a show.

I come here to talk about the game, you come here to play games.
                    You said he needed to move to 154 because he's too strong for WW. That's not true Floyd has average power but he's not some KO artist at 147 NeverMind 154

Comment

And Canelo was drained at 152. Did you see his walk in at the MGM Grand? He looked ****ing terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X