Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd refuses to talk Pacquiao...ends the interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd ducked and dodged that question like hes ducked and dodged Pacquiao! LMAO

I bet Pac would take a winner take all fight in a heartbeat cuz he has a true heart of a warrior!

Comment

Did Pacquiao claim he'd take a smaller portion of $ and then completely back out of his statement?

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        Nah, it was a herb question asked by an herb ass n***a, and deserved an herb answer lol.
        this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Funny but this is nothing new. He doesn't promote other boxers during the run up to his fight. He doesn't mention anyone but himself and the opponent he is fighting.

No added publicity by Floyd mentioning someone's name. Nothing new. Just why he does it.

Comment

hahahah i love it !!!!!!!! not only does mayfeather bring up manny not the interview but MAYFEATHERS and he did it in a derogatory way!!!!!! but when the interview asks a perfectly reasonable question mayfeather flaps his wings and ducks it !!!!!!!! wow , and i mean wow !!!! i can appriciate the fact tthat you are tired of the manny questions and accusations of being a coward and a ducker , even though most of that is self inflicted !!!! but if you dont want to speak on manny SIMPLY DONT BRING HIM UP !!!!!!! the interviewer sure didnt mention him until you did in a shameless attept to sell your fight !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I love ***** on ***** arguments
              it's a dizzying experience to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Did Pacquiao claim he'd take a smaller portion of $ and then completely back out of his statement?

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
                Floyd claimed, "the midget only needs to take the test and we have a fight!!"....

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Floyd claimed, "the midget only needs to take the test and we have a fight!!"....
                  You didn't really answer the question though

Comment

even on interviews he's a coward

Comment

Gosh. floyd is such a fool.
                      even when he is being calm he cant help but be a douch.

Comment

Working...
                      X