Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Perfect Bait fight fought by Amir Khan VS Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno why everyone thinks Khan was great v Alexander. You would think he had beaten some elite ATG the way people talk about that win. Alexander lost to a journeyman in his next fight lol. He only beat a glorified journeyman in Karass in the fight before Khan too.

Comment

Comment

Ugh...no. Pac or Brook both knock Khan out cold, I have zero doubts about that after tonight.

Comment

If Mini Marquez can do it, why not also King Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Khan is 70-80 percent of the fighter he once was

The khan that fought Alexander would have beaten even Floyd as people were talking at that stage and evefloyd ducked that khan despite winning the poll

This khan will get hurt bad
            So Alexander is Floyd, you are so boxing ignorant lol

Khan was always a chinny front runner with no depth ALL the elite stop him, too be sold on a B level guy like Khan shows us what you think you see lol .

Follow another sport buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
              If Mini Marquez can do it, why not also King Khan?

Do you understand Marquez that is one of the greatest counter puncher ever?

If pac managed to dropped Marquez 5 times, a guy who has never been KOed. How much more Khan who has been koed many times?

If we gonna go by your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Respect given where its due

Amir Khan looked Hagler'ish tonight. He feigned weakness in some parts of the fight to bait Kell Brook and Manny Pacquaio in what they think would be an easy fight.

Perfection by Khan. He is playing Chess whilst Manny and Kell are playing checkers!

After Khan ends Pacs career with a straight right and ends Kells career with the same powerful straight right , i believe GGG is next to be taken down the khanage path!

The king reigns.

GGG your time is up soon, good boy
                Hit the nail on the head with that one.
                How else is he meant to get these big fights if he looks too good in their.
                He let himself walk in to that right i the second so he atleast
                looks human

Comment

Now I think Kell Brook takes him. At first I was on the fence on who would win this fight but now I am more than convinced that Brook got this because he is the stronger and more durable of the two; Especially his chin. While Khan is the tougher and the more courageous of the two. Brook's only drawback unlike Khan, is his unwillingness to take asswhoopings or eat punches in the ring.

Comment

You guys are breaking my balls with this shit

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Hit the nail on the head with that one.
                      How else is he meant to get these big fights if he looks too good in their.
                      He let himself walk in to that right i the second so he atleast
                      looks human
                      Youre as blind as a bat, Khan is done.

Its impress the public to get big fights and he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X