Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to sound like a Hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to sound like a Hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

Not to sound like hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

I mean you got all these bad arse super heroes with bad arse powers and cool costumes and then they do the mother of all super hero films only to follow it by this white chick in a weak spandex uniform?

Am I Missing something here?

Haven't seen a trailer for it yet so idk.

Comment

PCism at its finest.

Comment

All these super hero movies are lame nerd flicks. They’ve become preachy and opportunistic. Not fun any more. Like most big Hollywood productions now.

Comment

The girl they got doesn't have the legs and as s that Captain Marvel had in the comics. They got some bland white girl.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Not to sound like hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

I mean you got all these bad arse super heroes with bad arse powers and cool costumes and then they do the mother of all super hero films only to follow it by this white chick in a weak spandex uniform?

Am I Missing something here?
            im pretty sure it's still going to be better than them dc movies that came out. wonder woman was awful. her acting is awkward as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Haven't seen a trailer for it yet so idk.
              that basic white chick don't do shat for me bro lol what are her super powers by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                All these super hero movies are lame nerd flicks. They’ve become preachy and opportunistic. Not fun any more. Like most big Hollywood productions now.
                I love the dark knight flicks those were my favorite. all the other ones are garbage. a few of the xmen were alright and dead pool is more my speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  The girl they got doesn't have the legs and as s that Captain Marvel had in the comics. They got some bland white girl.
                  I should google the comic to see what she supposed to look like good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    im pretty sure it's still going to be better than them dc movies that came out. wonder woman was awful. her acting is awkward as hell.
                    shat if she looks like the girl in your gif id watch for 2 hours lol

Comment

Working...
                    X