No announcement yet.

Cook County Jail Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    That's wouldn't have happened in the California prisons. Mexicans run it there and stomp out the blacks on a regular. But **** it who care. In the video dude only knocked the guy out because he had to blind side him.

In reality guards should have just lit that place up and took them all out.
    mexicans run CA prison but they aint never stomp out no blacks during a riot. just stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      why the brothers scurred??

they had the upper hand but their group werent strong. they didnt wanna stick together. as soon as that white dude with the pony tail started squaring off, the blacks separated and some even started running away.
      he had a shank dummy

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Nope, Mexicans Dont sag in jail, ITS A NO NO. Probably blacks vs weak ass wannabe blacks "the HOERICANS"

if it was blacks vs mexicans their be like 5 dead black dudes on the floor at least #FACTS!
        this aint CA prison.

mexicans have less politics outside of CA.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          You are a midget who accuses random people of stealing your fat internet girlfriend.

dude you're the guy who ****ed bosslady and bought wares for her kids. i didn't even respond to her requests to see a picture of my dick.

now go f#ck up a hardened criminal holding a shank. we all know you are extremely tough.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            dude you're the guy who ****ed bosslady and bought wares for her kids. i didn't even respond to her requests to see a picture of my dick.

now go f#ck up a hardened criminal holding a shank. we all know you are extremely tough.
            I have never been part of your depressing forum dating circle. Even hearing about it makes me want to gag.

Apparently you were engaged in a war over some obese woman who hung out on a boxing forum and think I'm the guy who "won" that coveted prize from you.

Your life is utterly pathetic. It would be hard to resist spitting on you if you waddled up to me screaming about your fat online babymama, Frodo.
            Last edited by ////; 01-09-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              he had a shank dummy
              the blacks had the upper hand at first until they started running off.. 10 blacks > 1 guy with a shank

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Where's those rubber pellet grenade things that drop from the roof ?

Not much of a wild brawl though, one cheap shot and then a bunch of Floyd style running mostly.
                aye - wasn't that much of a "brawl" at all.

extremely weak video

Comment

I have never been part of your depressing forum dating circle. Even hearing about it makes me want to gag.

Apparently you were engaged in a war over some obese woman who hung out on a boxing forum and think I'm the guy who "won" that coveted prize from you.

Your life is utterly pathetic. It would be hard to resist spitting on you if you waddled up to me screaming about your fat online babymama, Frodo.
                  HAhahahahhah.

GOT DAMN - straight SAVAGE.

Comment

whats this?!!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

lol and then i scroll up further, and ask the same question as above- Whats this?!!?

Comment

Working...
                      X