Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Times: Rosenstein wanted to wear a wire, secretly record Trump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO holy mfing sh^t t^tties!!!!!!!

I mean f#ck everything else. Saying something like this should be grounds for impeachment.

Comment

"This is a mentally deficient President. One of the dumbest President's from the standpoint of being ******ed."

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        He’a a stupid billionaire who against all odds became president. Sure...
        Why Trump is so stupid that that political neophyte beat a 40+ year lifer politician at her own game, and spent about half what she did doing it.

What a buffoon.

(Of course what's that say about Hillary......)

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No it isn't Vlad. Trump just says and does stupid sh-t.

"This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water.” LMFAO!!
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          "This is a mentally deficient President. One of the dumbest President's from the standpoint of being ******ed."
          Still not as dumb as Obama’s visiting 57 states, calling Hawaii Asia, or saying that the the Middle East is an issue that has plagued the region for centuries, among many others...

You’re right, Trump used the word “water” instead of “precipitation”, and that makes him a dumb white redneck.

Comment

You’re right, Trump used the word “water” instead of “precipitation”, and that makes him a dumb white redneck.
            When the economy is roaring, D superfans are reduced to playing Gotcha! games.

After all, they certainly cant talk about the economy.

Comment

Still not as dumb as Obama’s visiting 57 states, calling Hawaii Asia, or saying that the the Middle East is an issue that has plagued the region for centuries, among many others...

You called him that, no one else did.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You called him that, no one else did.
                I’m just saying what you imply, but too PC to say...

Totally avoiding Obama’s stupid comments as well.

Comment

I’m just saying what you imply, but too PC to say...

I didn't imply he was a white redneck. I posted he did and said stupid sh-t and gave an example. You took it there because whenever you can't refute what someone has posted about Trump, you immediately play the victim and try to claim the criticism was rooted in race.

No need to play race victim. Just admit Trump does and say some stupid- sh-t.

If you admit it will they kick you out of the club and take your MAGA T shirt?

Comment

Go! Team! Go!

I keep telling you, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      This has to be true.

It's based on "anonymous sources", and all the D superfans on this forum have told us for almost 2 years now that "anonymous sources" are to be taken as fact.

But we all know how the game is played. In this particular instance they'll be swearing you cant put any faith in anonymous sources.

The posters above prove you to be correct sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X