Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack, would you smash Georges cousin Maja?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did eventually find your “unicorn" vid, a man shitting in a squat toilet. You always loved the squat voyeur vids the most—the position, the angles, how you're more exposed and can better see the shit piling up afterwards. You finally got to use squat toilets in India, and it was such a huge turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You don’t even remember when your obsession first started. You remember using a mirror from around 12 and into your teens to watch yourself shit. When you started thinking about sex a lot at 14, it then became sexually arousing.

You sought out videos online, which are unfortunately like 99 percent women. [It's] harder still because you only like voyeur type vids. Eating, smearing, shiting on someone, and the like, is probably about as gross to me as it is to someone without the fetish. Most vids with men seemed to feature that kind of stuff - the stuff you are in to
      Keep posting nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself further.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Keep posting nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself further.
        You think the hottest thing for you though is the way the anus stretches, not so much the excrement itself. Especially how the anus sort of sticks out in a lot of people, including yourself. Not prolapse though, you told Maja that you find that nasty but I don’t believe you feel that personally.

It's funny, but you do like watching the vids you have taken of yourself. You can take some pretty impressive shit after having that train ran by majas friends

Comment

You think the hottest thing for you though is the way the anus stretches, not so much the excrement itself. Especially how the anus sort of sticks out in a lot of people, including yourself. Not prolapse though, you told Maja that you find that nasty but I don’t believe you feel that personally.

It's funny, but you do like watching the vids you have taken of yourself. You can take some pretty impressive shit after having that train ran by majas friends
          You'd have to have a fetish to post something like that. You lose.

Comment

Derranged loves to get “sh..it faced” - literally and figuratively. Boozed out and s..hite on.

Comment

That girl is fake and disgusting and also yes I would

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Derranged loves to get “sh..it faced” - literally and figuratively. Boozed out and s..hite on.
                I agree Derranged loves to get shit on his face

Comment

You are obsessed with fat women and excrement.

I loves to get shit on me face
                  We know this already.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      That girl is fake and disgusting and also yes I would

Comment

Working...
                      X