No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez says he thought it was a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Trust me don’t trust them Canelo clearly won.

And what year are you in 1940’s listening to the fight on radio lol
    I'm not really up to date with tech i listened on my DAB clock radio.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    hbo had him winning 8-4, bt had him winning 8-4, the two newspapers i looked at had him winning too as did the radio. but nah, not one of the official judges did lol.
    It's hard to get a decision against nelo. Floyd should come out of retirement and try.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Either way fight for sure.
    It seems Nell did better this time than first. But radio made me think otherwise I thought Ggg did better?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I'm not really up to date with tech i listened on my DAB clock radio.

It's hard to get a decision against nelo. Floyd should come out of retirement and try.

It seems Nell did better this time than first. But radio made me think otherwise I thought Ggg did better?
      You sir are a true old schooler

Cheers 🍻

Comment

If a trainer or promoter calls for a draw for their fighter then they know their fighter lost.

Comment

Able ate a lot of humble pie asked about hbo mics picking up him telling GGG after the 7th that he is losing the fight and why Canelo was able to back GGG up. Deflected it saying GGG fought the way he thought was best for him. You have to give credit to canelo for what he was able to do. Asked if there is tension or finger pointing he said no they had great training and they are a family. You just have to give canelo credit for the victory.

Sanchez had a rough Vegas trip. 0-2 first his top prospect got whooped by a old cano on Thursday then his top dog got whooped on sat by canelo. Both were favorites going into the fight and neither guy made any adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Drama lederman has been slipping big time lately even max was telling him he was trippin with his score.

At one point lederman said “ I don’t know how I have it but I’ll go ggg 8-4 lederman has always had a sweet spot for ggg”

Hbo needs to let him go
            will be honest thats how i saw it mate, again not trying to take anything away from canelo but i thought ggg did enough. ive said my piece on the fight now anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              will be honest thats how i saw it mate, again not trying to take anything away from canelo but i thought ggg did enough. ive said my piece on thes fight now anyway lol
              Fair enough

Again props to you for handling it with class.

Comment

I thought this fight was a draw.

I thought Golovkin won the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I thought this fight was a draw.

I thought Golovkin won the 1st fight.
                  I had Canelo first one and GGG second one.

But Canelo, GGG or Draw would be acceptable for both to be honest.

I almost expected a draw for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Interview on Fight Hub.

Yet some of you idiots are saying Golovkin dominated the fight

The fight was clearly an either way fight. Canelo got the decision and it's fair and square.
                    Wait, rustydan...is a draw the same as a loss? WHy are you claiming this is evidence of GGGs loss?

On top of that, so what? Fights arent scored on a trainers opinion, they are based on what actually happened in the ring. Just stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Wait, rustydan...is a draw the same as a loss? WHy are you claiming this is evidence of GGGs loss?

On top of that, so what? Fights arent scored on a trainers opinion, they are based on what actually happened in the ring. Just stay quiet.
                      His own trainer is admitting it was an either way fight.

How can I make this easier for you to understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X