No announcement yet.

What does beating Pacquaio do for Amir khans legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Naoya Inoue has the WBA Regular belt. As well as Rojas, Machado, Canizales, etc.

Khan should fight Thurman. And Brook should fight Manny. Winner fights the other winner in Spring. We get to have one belt in the end.

That's my ideal scenario.
    well i don't mean you're no good for holding a regular belt, i just find it difficult to recognise them as the champion when there's someone holding a superior belt in the same organisation.

Comment

A win against Khan wont move him another spot at the ATG list. But it is still a win over a lower top 10 or top20 welterweight and adds a little bit to his resume.

Nothing more, nothing less.

But he still has a chance to win the #1 spot for most devastating knockout of Amir Khan.

Is there already an updated Version of khan getting knocked out or hurt compilation on YouTube?

Comment

Naoya Inoue has the WBA Regular belt. As well as Rojas, Machado, Canizales, etc.

Khan should fight Thurman. And Brook should fight Manny. Winner fights the other winner in Spring. We get to have one belt in the end.

That's my ideal scenario.
        inoue shouldnt yet be recognized as a Champion at 118. especially not in the history books.
        WBA regular is a bogus title and should not have any value.

The only one of those names mentioned who has a right to call himself a Champion is Machado.

He won against the WBA Super champ Jezreel Corrales, but was somehow only awarded the regular title.
        After that, Gervonta Davis was somehow fighting for the vacant WBA Super title against an inactive dude, who was coming off a loss.

Why was there even a title fight sanctioned for a vacant super title?
        Wasnt the super title awarded for Champions who have unified or defended successfully a couple times?

Comment

it would take a magicians trick for Khan to do it.

Comment

He would have to dominate Pacquiao convincingly like how Marquez did it.

Otherwise a win against Pacquiao these days is not worth that much on your record. Ask Jeff Horn.
            And what point in history did Pacquiao dominate Pacquiao at any point of a fight?

Comment

Working...
            X