Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Povetkin is Toughest Opponent of Joshua's Whole Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Dude come on. David Price almost took him out. What do you think that Joshua punch is going to do to him?
    I actually think price punches harder than Joshua

Comment

Dude come on. David Price almost took him out. What do you think that Joshua punch is going to do to him?
      Two things; He did not almost take him out and as far as pure punching power, I don't know that Joshua hits any harder than Price. Punching power is not one of Price's many issues

Comment

Haye turned boxer to comedian

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I actually think price punches harder than Joshua
          Are YOU out of your god-damn mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            Are YOU out of your god-damn mind?
            Is that a trick question or can I call a friend? Are you not aware that Price punches hard? He is garbage but his single shot power easily rivals Joshua or have they both punched you on the whiskers and you have first hand knowledge to gauge?
            Last edited by Noelanthony; 09-11-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Hearn paid Haye to say this.

Comment

regardless of the levels of David Price one thing he isn't and that is a soft puncher.

if that guy lands on you at full extension you are going to go down.

Comment

Agreed

There is a reason wilder was and still is petrified of povetkin and even went to court to duck him (losing the case costing him millions)

Comment

Go watch the fight again. People take a small punch of salt and it's become and iceberg over time.

Povetkin doesn't have the marketing appeal in U.K./America but it's very difficult to argue he is outside top5 in the world, and many - including the top independent ranking systems - have him 3rd behind only Joshua and wilder.

It will be interesting to watch because despite his credentials he has been almost written off, and probably will be dismissed in similar fashion to Parker and Klitschko by the American public if he does lose.

I think most boxing fans who know most fighters will appreciate this isn't an easy fight and having him on his resume would be no mean feat .

Comment

Clean shot from Price takes out any heavyweight. Thats the only thing Pricey has, ko power.

Comment

Working...
                      X