Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My technical summary of why Canelo knocks out GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason people give a **** about 3G is Borat.

Comment

There is no way canela wins this.... Team ggg all the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        He's on to something? He didn't say anything other than some assumption that GGG keeps on getting tagged by hooks that he isn't familiar. He didn't take account punching power, he didn't take account of GGG's chin, he didn't take account of GGG's range. He just assumed he gots knock out because Canelo would feint and land a hook.
        The only thing he was right about was that this thread should be deleted

Comment

I see Canelo by close decision.
          Unlike Jacobs and all other GGG opponents he will counter that jab, he has a pretty good jab himself.
          He'll also do what Jacobs daren't and that's put combinations together and not neglect the body.

He'll freeze GGG with his combination punching and push him backwards. He has the far better shot variety and is better on the inside and at mid range. He also a ridiculous edge in handspeed.

Marquez, Finito, Canelo you don't beat them with pressure they're all kinds of wrong stylistically for a pressure fighter.

Canelo will beat him.
          I think it'll be close but I only see 1 winner and that's Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            This is a classic case of aggressive pressure fighter vs counter puncher. At the end of the day I think Canelo's aggression will stop GGG in his tracks. GGG have shown many weaknesses against Jacobs and it really shown in teh later rounds when jacobs was jabbing but hitting GGG with right hands.
            Canelo will surplus rights in ways GGG is not familar with in relation to check hooking.

I think Canelo surely nskalfsfddfdsfsssszz

fuk it
            delete this thread
            Last I checked, aggressive pressure fighters don't know how to use a jab & have no foot work or technical boxing ability. You are very deluded if you think that's all GGG is. Shawn Porter is an aggressive pressure fighter. Golovkin is a master. Canelo has never faced a puncher. He will meet his end come September.

Comment

Working...
            X