Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happens to GGGs legacy if Canelo knocks out or UD's GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    lol. Why would "african americans" be gun-ho for Alvarez beating GGG if supposedly Nelo looks more "white" and non asian to Lil'g?
    That's an easy one. Canelo lost to Floyd, so now we can triangle theory that lil g would have lost to Floyd too.

Plus, Canelo never talked about fighting Ward.

Comment

if golovkin loses this fight he has no legacy...period

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Shouldn't the smallest fan base award go to my boy Terrence "Mr 50k" Crawford?
        Lol didnt Parker just do 7k?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Lol didnt Parker just do 7k?
          7k?!? OUCH!!

And NEW smallest fan base champion...

Comment

Shouldn't the smallest fan base award go to my boy Terrence "Mr 50k" Crawford?
            Feeling the ggg heat huh? Surely you're an adult and you would know that ggg has been around longer than Bud or rather, when you invest more in marketing on your star, that hype would show. How would you compare K2's marketing to Arum with Crawford? How many stars does Arum have compared to K2?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Feeling the ggg heat huh? Surely you're an adult and you would know that ggg has been around longer than Bud or rather, when you invest more in marketing on your star, that hype would show. How would you compare K2's marketing to Arum with Crawford? How many stars does Arum have compared to K2?
              Seriously, that just sounds plain stupid to me. Why even have a PPV if you're not going to try to make money? To me, it sounds like you're saying Crawford isn't ready for PPV yet. Sometime you trolls just say something to be contrary, without thinking things through.

And I'm feeling no heat. You won't see this one whining about "he old doe", or "VADA testing doe" or "da judges doe". I'm ready for this one

Comment

Seriously, that just sounds plain stupid to me. Why even have a PPV if you're not going to try to make money? To me, it sounds like you're saying Crawford isn't ready for PPV yet. Sometime you trolls just say something to be contrary, without thinking things through.

And I'm feeling no heat. You won't see this one whining about "he old doe", or "VADA testing doe" or "da judges doe". I'm ready for this one
                Forget GGg dude. New 160 division will be poppin while ggg fans swore Gennady should have never moved up to fight other champions. Waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  - He was too old, past his prime.

- Canelo kidnapped his twin brother.

- The judges were bought.

- Oscar paid him to lose.

- Oscar paid Abel Sanchez to spike his water bottle.

- He was fighting a cruiser weight in there.

Take your pick.
                  This is a legit concern. Canelo's had more gift scorecards than any top fighter in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                  X