Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best Eastern Euro in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    You say Kovalev to make Ward look better "hang with a top 5 p4p fighter" he beat him in most people's eyes :blow:
    Stop being such an insecure twat. I said Kovalev because the facts back it up. What top 5 (or even top 10) P4P fighters have any of the other guys on the list fought? None. Even those who hate Ward should have the same answer. Now go back under your rock.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-09-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

The eye test tells me Lomachenko. Followed by Kovalev.

Comment

loma looks the part but kov still for now

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I'd have to take Kovalev, because he was able to hang with a top 5 P4P fighter. But, Loma certainly looks like he's in the running. He's just got to take the next step up in comp and how what he's got.
          Hang? Lol come on bro

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            1. Kovalev-Dominated Hopkins, Pascal x2, Campillo, Chilemba, went toe to toe with the #1 P4P fighter in the sport even though he lost.

2. Loma-Tactical master, not too impressed with his resume but his skills are p4p quality.

3. Beterbiev-Terrifying power, ready for a title shot against anybody, he's blasted guys out with utter ease.

Does anything even really matter outside the top 3?
            How do you put Beterbiev in front of Triple G if you're speaking resumes? I know Golovkin doesn't have a great resume but neither does Beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
              Hang? Lol come on bro
              Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that subtle ****

Comment

No mentions of Gassiev who defeated the man in cruiserweights, Lebedev whos an old experienced veteran, Usyk who got elite scalp in Glowacki, but Al Haymon's bodyguard Beterbiev is in your poll, no valuable scalps, he still fighting farmers from Argentina, Gvozdyk is way more proven at this point but he wasnt even mentioned. Golovkin is not "eastern euro". Stop using that term, I don't see romanians, bulgarians or hungarians being relevant in the sport. You'd call some asian guy from Uzbekistan eastern euro too

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                  Hang? Lol come on bro
                  You familiar with the use of that word? It means he was able to give and take with a top 5 P4P fighter. He got a loss, but he still gave him a very close fight. It doesn't mean "hanging on" if that confused you somehow.

Or, are you like these Golovkin soldiers that freak out on me if I say he's a "very good" fighter instead of a "great" one? Don't get hung up on semantics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Wladamir Klitchsko
                    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      No mentions of Gassiev who defeated the man in cruiserweights, Lebedev whos an old experienced veteran, Usyk who got elite scalp in Glowacki, but Al Haymon's bodyguard Beterbiev is in your poll, no valuable scalps, he still fighting farmers from Argentina, Gvozdyk is way more proven at this point but he wasnt even mentioned. Golovkin is not "eastern euro". Stop using that term, I don't see romanians, bulgarians or hungarians being relevant in the sport. You'd call some asian guy from Uzbekistan eastern euro too
                      I did leave a choice for "Other" so that people could add any names that they feel belong on the list.

Golovkin learned to box under the Soviet boxing school. So maybe instead of Eastern Euro I should have said Eastern Bloc to be more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X