Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: David Haye in discussion with UFC and Jimi Manuwa’s management about...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: David Haye in discussion with UFC and Jimi Manuwa’s management about...

potential boxing match.

Damn another MMA vs. Boxing match. Even the Brits are for it.

Earlier this month, in the main event of the UFC's latest trip to London, England, British light heavyweight Jimi Manuwa scored a crushing, one-punch knockout win over the game Corey Anderson. While this win set Manuwa up for bouts with the best light heavyweight mixed martial artists in the world, he also used the performance to attempt to set up a boxing match with English star David Haye. Manuwa suggested that this bout could join the much discussed Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather mega-fight on a potential boxing vs. MMA card. “David Haye, let’s do this,” he said shortly after Read here: http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jimi-manuwa/david-haye-speaking-ufc-jimi-manuwa-management/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Roy Jones vs Anderson Silva next

Comment

I noticed Manuwa calling out Haye after his win the other week.
      I guess this kind of thing is going to rumble on

Comment

I don't think they should be just boxing matches. Maybe allow elbows or something just to make it abit competitive.

Comment

Manuwa sleeps mfers with them lil gloves on. A lil glove fight between Haye & Manuwa would be fun.

Comment

I suppose this fight will be a big marketable fight, which the Hayemaker seems to specialize in! The only other comeback fight i can see David Haye attempting to make is with Shannon Briggs....

Ranking's mean nothing in boxing, the market value of the athlete is his ranking!

Comment

Working...
            X