Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here dislikes Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugs me what he's walking around like a cartoon pro bodybuilder clearly on roids and other fighters are getting busted for minor supplements from gnc.

same way i felt about alistair overeem between his "transformation" and positive test. everyone knew he was going to get busted but he won major titles in the mean time.
    Last edited by ////; 12-08-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I don't dislike him however I wouldn't mind seeing Molina KOing him.

I really dislike Eddie so therefore I'd like to see his cash cow getting beat.

AJ is a nice fella but he is so boring, lacks personality, I'm sure Martin took a dive, plus he's the casuals hero.
      Everything about him feels staged and scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        This ^^^

Drug dealer from Watford alongside his gay pal Troy Deeney
        Bangs on about being the champion of the world yet he's fought no one yet
        Media trained personality, vanilla, charisma vacuum
        Roided off his ****
        Acts humble yet he's the first to pop **** off by talking crap to his opponents
        ****ing lol. I swear that dudes eyes are on the side of his head

Also can i watch an AJ card without seeing an XYZ of E list celebrities from cancer reality tv shows that i hate myself for even barely knowing who they are?
        I really struggle to watch him without cringing my face off, didnt his last fight entrance tune have AJ 'rapping'?

I mean i love hip hop but wtf is this stormzy garbage?

bore off you stum humble stay roided stay stiff stay sucking on mummy hearns protective teat for the next 10 years of fighting more failed NFL fatties on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns
          What is your ethnicity?
          i'm white. but i don't dislike blacks because they're black. it's because they suck and they cry too much. what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            i'm white. but i don't dislike blacks because they're black. it's because they suck and they cry too much. what about you?
            You posts like you are Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
              i think the only one hurt in this thread is you. i don't even remember talking to you in the first place. you butt into my conversation with the OP because you're a soft crybaby *****. wahhhh someone doesn't like black people.

the truth really does hurt huh? you nigger faggot.
              Why would I care about you calling me a name or not liking me when I'm not fighting for your approval or appeal? Does it sound like I want or need your approval for anything? You better go talk to LarryXXX if you're looking for someone that's going to cry or report you.

I will do none of the above. But what I will do is remind you that African American fighters have had the most champions and kicked the most ass, more than any other ethnic group, in boxing history.

That's a fact that your punk ass can do nothing about and it eats you up everyday. It kills you inside.

Now continue on with your meltdown, b1tch
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-08-2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                You posts like you are Asian.
                oh. thank you? ding wong!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Why would I care about you calling me a name or not liking me when I'm not fighting for your approval or appeal? Does it sound like I want or need your approval for anything? You better go talk to LarryXXX if you're looking for someone that's going to cry or report you.

I will do none of the above. But what I will do is remind you that African American fighters have had the most champions and kicked the most ass, more than any other ethnic group, in boxing history.

That's a fact that your punk ass can do nothing about and it eats you up everyday. It kills you inside.

Now continue on with your meltdown, b1tch
                  some of my favorite fighters are black. i'm not offended by your novels. thanks for the effort and attention though

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
                    i think the only one hurt in this thread is you. i don't even remember talking to you in the first place. you butt into my conversation with the OP because you're a soft crybaby *****. wahhhh someone doesn't like black people.

the truth really does hurt huh? you nigger faggot.
                    Calm down internet tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Calm down internet tough guy
                      Guy is so messed up in the head. A black guy probably kicked his butt. Why do the moderators here tolerate the name callings, and use of racists words?

Comment

Working...
                      X